Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-15-2019, 02:11 PM #71
The GOAT

Quoted: 3264 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,876.15
Total Points: 63,444.76
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
No need to lie you pathetic ****. You said 2 guys that KO'd Wlad.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. You lied.
Oh, I forgot you don't know anything about boxing and even less about two of my favorite fighters.

Let me enlighten stupid people on here:

Do you know who Corrie Sanders and Ross Purity are? .........

Yeah, they are both Vitali Klitschko KO victims and both knocked out Wladimir, you [email protected] idiot.

Get your [email protected] a55 outta here. You don't deserve to be having a fkn conversation with me, [email protected]

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-15-2019 at 02:14 PM.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-15-2019, 02:16 PM #72
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Wanting to deflect is just another form of tapping out. Take your L. Another one bites the dust.
ADMITTEDLY, TACO TRUCKS ARE BAD A55 BUT THEY DONT PRODUCE MANY WORLD CHAMPS....

YOU TOOK YOUR L ALREADY......

YOU TOOK THAT L BIGTIME [email protected]
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-15-2019 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:16 PM #73
Boxing

Quoted: 23142 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 315,296.22
Total Points: 320,198.84
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Read you spastic. You flip flopped a few times your way through this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Maybe his best win was to two guys that knocked Wladimir out ya nugget

And lol @ past it Peter who was a world champ and made Wlad go life and death like a few fights before, knocking him down 3x. Vitali literally pulled a Loma on him before even coined the no mas chenko moniker.

You are a homer and definitely dksab
Quote:
You mean the Wlad before Steward? Before he became the fighter that dominated at the top?

The Wlad-Peter fight was 3 years before. Peter was past it when he fought Vitali, he lost his next fight to Eddie Chambers.
Quote:
Wlad was with Steward in the Peter and Brewster fights ya moron. Let's keep teaming up to embarrass you. This is fun
Quote:
You said beating the 2 guys that KO'd Wlad. Peter never beat Wlad tard. Wasn't Brewster like his first fight with Steward? Certainly before he peaked. Vitali's resume is garbage.
Quote:
I said he annihilated 3 guys that gave Wlad fits.

You should invest in reading comprehension classes chief.

You said before Steward......not before Steward made a difference....if there's even such a thing lol!

Don't try and back track now to save face. You're an idiot and everyone here with a brain knows it so I don't even have to waste my time replying to such a mother fkn dimwit.

Lets talk about more recent happenings......oh yea, like when AJ got knocked out by a taco truck employee
Quote:
No need to lie you pathetic ****. You said 2 guys that KO'd Wlad.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. You lied.
Quote:
Oh, I forgot you don't know anything about boxing and even less about two of my favorite fighters.

Let me enlighten stupid people on here:

Do you know who Corrie Sanders and Ross Purity are? .........

Yeah, they are both Vitali Klitschko KO victims and both knocked out Wladimir, you [email protected] idiot.

Get your [email protected] a55 outta here. You don't deserve to be having a fkn conversation with me, [email protected]

You got caught and exposed. A proven liar.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-15-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:26 PM #74
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
They both took the fight on short notice

But they also had fights scheduled

It wasn't an out of the blue short notice where they came off the couch to fight

Lewis was gonna fight Kirk Johnson iirc

Kirk pulled out because he got hurt

HBO asked Lewis if he'd fight vitali instead

Lewis said ok

Difference is, vitali shows up in great shape every fight

Lewis doesn't always

And he obviously didnt see Kirk Johnson as a threat since he came in out of shape
I'm probably the foremost expert on Vitali and already know everything you just said. However, Lennox being 6-7 lbs over his last fights weight means virtually nothing. He wasn't out of shape by any means and he certainly wasn't shot. Having those extra 6-7 lbs probably saved him from getting ko'd actually. That's just a way to dismiss Vitali easily out boxing and all time great. It's casual and doesn't bother me.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:32 PM #75
Boxing

Quoted: 23142 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 315,296.22
Total Points: 320,198.84
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
I'm probably the foremost expert on Vitali and already know everything you just said. However, Lennox being 6-7 lbs over his last fights weight means virtually nothing. He wasn't out of shape by any means and he certainly wasn't shot. Having those extra 6-7 lbs probably saved him from getting ko'd actually. That's just a way to dismiss Vitali easily out boxing and all time great. It's casual and doesn't bother me.
You thought Vitali beat 2 fighters that fought Wlad yesterday.

Quote:
Maybe his best win was to two guys that knocked Wladimir out ya nugget

And lol @ past it Peter who was a world champ and made Wlad go life and death like a few fights before, knocking him down 3x. Vitali literally pulled a Loma on him before even coined the no mas chenko moniker.

You are a homer and definitely dksab
You changed it to 3 today.

Quote:
I said he annihilated 3 guys that gave Wlad fits.

You should invest in reading comprehension classes chief.

You said before Steward......not before Steward made a difference....if there's even such a thing lol!

Don't try and back track now to save face. You're an idiot and everyone here with a brain knows it so I don't even have to waste my time replying to such a mother fkn dimwit.

Lets talk about more recent happenings......oh yea, like when AJ got knocked out by a taco truck employee
You aren't an expert. You're a clown.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:34 PM #76
The GOAT

Quote:
Read you spastic. You flip flopped a few times your way through this.

You got caught and exposed. A proven liar.
There is absolutely NOTHING inaccurate that I said if you know the Klitschko's records and history. Of course, I'm not teaching you all that so you understand the context of my reply's you babbling little girl. Do some research ya stupid [email protected]
Old 07-15-2019, 04:01 PM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 95,042.28
Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Yeah, because todays HW's are better than LL

You're a trolling idiot. Just stfu
Shut the fu.kk up. Lennox Lewis was almost 39 and he took the fight on short notice when he fought that bum beater and he still punched his eyes in.

Josh will KO Vitali in 7 rds. Josh fights better against taller guys and Vitali is tailormade for his big bombs. Josh is also faster and more skilled than him.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:26 PM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5386 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 114,114.41
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
Lewis ducked the Vitali Klitschko rematch. That was a total fluke win and he knew it. Got his ass whooped and retired like a *****.
Lewis was 38 years old and looked shot in that fight. But he still showed his class and heart by beating a prime Vitali. To call it a fluke when you consider the qualities Lewis had is just too funny. But continue with this delusion if you must.

And calling a 4-2 fight on the cards an "Ass whooping" is also crazy.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:30 PM #79
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrf4435 View Post
On the contrary--I believe your assessment is absolute trash..

He took lennox in deep waters..had it not been for the cut, I think vitali would have won--he was gaining momentum..

He'd beat wilder and joshua..furys awkwardness may give him problems
Vitali was gaining momentum by getting beat down in the 5th and 6th round and holding on for dear life? That's not the fight I remember.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:32 PM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrf4435 View Post
Everyone knows at the end of lennox career he dodgned the twins....

his promoter said he wanted nothing to do with them...
He dodged by signing a 3 fight contract with HBO that included fights with both brothers? He fought and beat Vitali whilst looking shot. He would have done the same to Wlad even in the state he was in. Lewis ducked no one.

Share This With Friends

Tags
klitschko's, resume, trash, vitali