No announcement yet.

How can anyone be ok with this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone be ok with this?

No matter what party you support Google is taking down vids. How is this ok with people?

Dude we are in a day and age where truth doesn't matter, it's all about how you feel
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Lazy people don't want to use duckduckgo.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
        Lazy people don't want to use duckduckgo.
        They are the same these days. Someone just did a test and the same chit came up with the same search.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          They are the same these days. Someone just did a test and the same chit came up with the same search.

DuckDuckGo is getting better without listening to your conversations then.

Comment

Not going to watch 30 minutes video but I'm assuming is conservatives crying about being prosecuted by tech companies?

For a group of people that constantly complain about people playing the victims card they do love to play that same card

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Not going to watch 30 minutes video but I'm assuming is conservatives crying about being prosecuted by tech companies?

For a group of people that constantly complain about people playing the victims card they do love to play that same card
              Um the internet is a powerful tool in case you havent noticed. When the main company like Google that controls everything. Gathers your info and no one passes any laws against them doing so theres a problem.
              Are you ok with Google having all the info on you?

Comment

If google owns google, google can do what it wants within google owned properties (as long as it's legal).

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  If google owns google, google can do what it wants within google owned properties (as long as it's legal).
                  Lol theres no laws. They collect so much data on you its unreal. Just talking near your phone will get you a AD.

Our government hires them, China has a crazy search engine job for them.

Google has way to much influence. Just like the employee said in the video, we changed the algorithm trump wont win in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Lol theres no laws. They collect so much data on you its unreal. Just talking near your phone will get you a AD.

Our government hires them, China has a crazy search engine job for them.

Google has way to much influence. Just like the employee said in the video, we changed the algorithm trump wont win in 2020.
                    I'm safe cause I don't have anything illegal planned and my bank account is insured.

Comment

Working...
                    X