Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2019, 10:21 AM #1
BIGPOPPAPUMP BIGPOPPAPUMP is offline
Big Bad Booty Daddy
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 21,291
Quoted: 5192 Post(s)
Rep Power: 200000
BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,829,301.17
Bank: 26,023.16
Total Points: 1,855,324.33
happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
No Message - fokas No Message - fokas new phone layout :fing02: love it!!! - -jose- No Message - alexander28 Happy Holidays BIGPOPPAPUMP - TBear 
Merry Christmas! - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- testing - cheeseburger Have a safe and Happy Holiday - TBear 
Merry Christmas - TBear Thanks - JimRaynor Merry Christmas - TBear One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Love your articles - 7not8 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Scott-Weiland World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Post Comments Thread For: Francesco Patera vs. Paul Hyland, June 28th on DAZN

Francesco Patera will defend his EBU European Lightweight title against Paul Hyland Jr on the same night that Daniele Scardina defends his IBF International Super-Middleweight title in an all-Italian clash with Allesandro Goddi at the historic Allianz Cloud, formerly Palalido, in Piazzale Stuparich, Milan on Friday June 28, live on DAZN.
[Click Here To Read More]
BIGPOPPAPUMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2019, 10:26 AM #2
Oldskoolg Oldskoolg is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,503
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,635.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,635.03
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 
Default

Fights of this level should be on free tv
Oldskoolg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:28 AM #3
Jax teller Jax teller is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 1,622
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 38,705.90
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 39,945.10
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
Fights of this level should be on free tv
It's not PPV.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:34 AM #4
Frankie2Jabs Frankie2Jabs is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,882
Quoted: 2721 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Points: 168,832.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 168,832.49
Default

Phenom The Big Dunn

It’s raining DAZN all day errrday
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:06 AM #5
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 49,077
Quoted: 17823 Post(s)
Rep Power: 126
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 126,122.73
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 127,361.93
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Phenom The Big Dunn

It’s raining DAZN all day errrday
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Boxing fans had so many complaints about DAZN during Canelo Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs fight

DAZN, the subscription-based streaming service that is the home of boxer Canelo Álvarez thanks to an 11-fight, $365 million deal they signed last October, didn’t have a good showing in Saturday night’s big fight between Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs.

Fans had a number of complaints throughout the broadcast, ranging from a snafu during Jacobs’ walk out to the ring, to bad streaming quality, to claims of the commentators being to pro Alvarez, who won the fight via unanimous decision, during the fight and more.

It all started before Jacobs even made the walk out to the ring, as many customers had a problem getting the app to work after paying for it.

Seems like this was an issues for a bunch of people:

Cole Wright
ColeWrightNFL
Looks like dazN_USA out here trying to Gank folks on fight night....I just paid foe the app...they've taken the loot out of my account....and this is what I'm seeing? Y'all better stop half stepping and get your head in the game....like now! Or else you can gimme my cash back!

22
11:12 PM - May 4, 2019
19 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Cole Wright
ColeWrightNFL
· May 4, 2019
Replying to dazN_USA_Help dazN_USA
Of course it is....My bank is a California account...I live in California...and I want to watch this fight....


The Autumn Wind THEAutumnWind80
They screwed us over too, this is as far as I can get after paying for the app pic.twitter.com/oHZiEeN9WH

2
11:26 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
See The Autumn Wind's other Tweets

DAZN USA Help
dazN_USA_Help
· May 3, 2019
Don't forget to reach out to us this weekend if you have any customer service questions. Remember we're here to help! �� #DAZN #CaneloJacobs

DAZN USA
dazN_USA
Getting started with DAZN is easy.

Don’t miss #CaneloJacobs live on 5/4. Get started now: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Embedded video

Sleepforever Dabeskimchi
Hey DAZN, Need to watch this fight but I can't access my account. Says Payment Error but my credit card was charged. We used your contact page but time is running short. HELP pic.twitter.com/nzu0GiVVqn

5
10:03 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
See Sleepforever's other Tweets
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Sonny Peaches SirSonnyPeaches
#DAZN you suck! Here I am throwing my money at you and I can’t even sign up....#CaneloJacobs

25
9:16 PM - May 4, 2019
See Sonny Peaches's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Wong wongFer
dazN_USA_Help it won’t let me log in to my account or change the password.

5
10:18 PM - May 4, 2019
See Wong's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Then when Jacobs walked out to the ring his music cut off for a brief time before starting again, something UFC heavyweight champ Daniel Cormier and others couldn’t believe:


Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
What just happened with Danny Jacobs walkout?

569
11:49 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
107 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
That would mess with a fighter for sure as he’s walking to the ring. He had to just stop and wait there?

Chris
ChrisMilIington
Replying to @dc_mma
Was a mess for sure bro. Hahahaha.

135
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
25 people are talking about this
Embedded video

Big Nick Turturro
NickTurturro1
GET RIGHT UT DAZN!!!

76
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019 · Los Angeles, CA
25 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Dave Coelho davecoelho
DAZN might want to rehearse that ring walk next time...#CaneloJacobs

2
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019 · Long Beach, CA
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Dave Coelho's other Tweets

Richy RICHY_h01
God dam how much money are you all making and you can’t get the walk out songs right �� #canelovsjacobs #dazn

11:50 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Richy's other Tweets
Then once the fight began there were sound issues:


Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.

204
12:08 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
34 people are talking about this

Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
· May 5, 2019
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.


Julio A. Gurrola juliogurr1
Going from UFC to dazn makes me appreciate the production quality of UFC

7
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Julio A. Gurrola's other Tweets

Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
· May 5, 2019
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.


Alexio Voigt’o Alex_Voigt1
Pretty poorly run from Jacobs walkout to this, would expect more from them by now.

3
12:10 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Alexio Voigt’o's other Tweets
And then there were the claims about the commentators, which Cormier also had concerns about:


Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Why are they talking as if Danny Jacobs is getting washed out? I believe these are close rounds

1,594
12:36 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
334 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Brian Kenny and Sergio Mora really suck! Canelo won but Danny fought a good fight man wtf they ruined the fight.

2,757
12:44 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
693 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Canelo and his team just made two lucky fans night! These dudes Brian Kenny and Sergio mora are truly fanning out.

1,420
12:57 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
250 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
· May 5, 2019
Why are they talking as if Danny Jacobs is getting washed out? I believe these are close rounds


Spohner Zaccy_floo
Brian Kenny is just brutally biased towards Canelo tonight. Cringeworthy.

85
12:37 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Spohner's other Tweets

BigJoe bigjoe____
These announcers are embarrassing. Most biased commentary. They go silent when Jacobs lands
#CaneloJacobs

167
12:33 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
55 people are talking about this

Stacey King
Stacey21King
Please hboboxing come back!!! I'm watching the Canelo-Jacobs fight on DAZN and it's terrible! No replays between rounds, terrible camara angles and it keeps blacking out! Also the announcers are in a love fest for Canelo

171
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
60 people are talking about this

JE Snowden
jesnowden
I really don't understand Brian Kenny here. Jacobs has won the second half of this fight. What fight is he watching?

I'm often critical of boxing announcers, but this is a really bad showing.

61
12:37 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
19 people are talking about this

John Steven McMillan Sup3r_Man88
#CaneloJacobs #boxing I have Jacobs winning this fight on points by a significant margin, but the announcers are not about that life

1
12:41 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See John Steven McMillan's other Tweets
And there were issues with the stream for many customers:


cris cris06589715
How is it the third round?! #canelovsjacobs #dazn this stream sucks!! Fix it!

1
12:07 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See cris's other Tweets

BGoals23
@BGoals23
dazn sucks! Can we have a refund please?

1
12:26 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See BGoals23's other Tweets

Ryan Bailey
rYanBailey_KGNS
Congrats dazN_USA your service sucks!!! Just got to the Canelo prefight and can't get a stream to save our lives. Paid for your service and it doesn't work! Give me PPV, yea it might cost more but at least I get to watch the fight!

14
11:33 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Ryan Bailey's other Tweets

lilmel LILmell72
· May 5, 2019
daznglobal


lilmel LILmell72
I don't know about this DAZN,������...streaming sucks...Dazn needs to get it together...I paid 100 for cloudy 1������

1
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See lilmel's other Tweets

Mike Sloan mikesloan19
This DAZN feed sucks. It keeps freezing and buffering #CaneloJacobs

3
11:18 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Mike Sloan's other Tweets

EO eder5CARP
dazN_USA how do I cancel my subscription to your ****ty service? I want a full refund. Your stream is choppy and it ruined this fight for my family and I. #canelovsjacobs oh and by the way, your production sucks too. They messed up the entrance for Jacobs and camera angles suck.

2
12:23 AM - May 5, 2019

So, yeah. Not a great night for DAZN.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:09 AM #6
rolshans rolshans is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,034
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
rolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond reputerolshans has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,873.92
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 24,106.95
Eddie Hearn bitch boy - DramaShow- 
Default

Whoever's running Matchroom Boxing Italy is putting in mad work.

Don't care about the fighters, but might throw it on if I have nothing else to do.
rolshans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:57 AM #7
Oldskoolg Oldskoolg is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 1,503
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
Oldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond reputeOldskoolg has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 23,635.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,635.03
To Boot Camp - Nomadic 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Boxing fans had so many complaints about DAZN during Canelo Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs fight

DAZN, the subscription-based streaming service that is the home of boxer Canelo Álvarez thanks to an 11-fight, $365 million deal they signed last October, didn’t have a good showing in Saturday night’s big fight between Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs.

Fans had a number of complaints throughout the broadcast, ranging from a snafu during Jacobs’ walk out to the ring, to bad streaming quality, to claims of the commentators being to pro Alvarez, who won the fight via unanimous decision, during the fight and more.

It all started before Jacobs even made the walk out to the ring, as many customers had a problem getting the app to work after paying for it.

Seems like this was an issues for a bunch of people:

Cole Wright
ColeWrightNFL
Looks like dazN_USA out here trying to Gank folks on fight night....I just paid foe the app...they've taken the loot out of my account....and this is what I'm seeing? Y'all better stop half stepping and get your head in the game....like now! Or else you can gimme my cash back!

22
11:12 PM - May 4, 2019
19 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Cole Wright
ColeWrightNFL
· May 4, 2019
Replying to dazN_USA_Help dazN_USA
Of course it is....My bank is a California account...I live in California...and I want to watch this fight....


The Autumn Wind THEAutumnWind80
They screwed us over too, this is as far as I can get after paying for the app pic.twitter.com/oHZiEeN9WH

2
11:26 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
See The Autumn Wind's other Tweets

DAZN USA Help
dazN_USA_Help
· May 3, 2019
Don't forget to reach out to us this weekend if you have any customer service questions. Remember we're here to help! �� #DAZN #CaneloJacobs

DAZN USA
dazN_USA
Getting started with DAZN is easy.

Don’t miss #CaneloJacobs live on 5/4. Get started now: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Embedded video

Sleepforever Dabeskimchi
Hey DAZN, Need to watch this fight but I can't access my account. Says Payment Error but my credit card was charged. We used your contact page but time is running short. HELP pic.twitter.com/nzu0GiVVqn

5
10:03 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
See Sleepforever's other Tweets
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Sonny Peaches SirSonnyPeaches
#DAZN you suck! Here I am throwing my money at you and I can’t even sign up....#CaneloJacobs

25
9:16 PM - May 4, 2019
See Sonny Peaches's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Wong wongFer
dazN_USA_Help it won’t let me log in to my account or change the password.

5
10:18 PM - May 4, 2019
See Wong's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Then when Jacobs walked out to the ring his music cut off for a brief time before starting again, something UFC heavyweight champ Daniel Cormier and others couldn’t believe:


Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
What just happened with Danny Jacobs walkout?

569
11:49 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
107 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
That would mess with a fighter for sure as he’s walking to the ring. He had to just stop and wait there?

Chris
ChrisMilIington
Replying to @dc_mma
Was a mess for sure bro. Hahahaha.

135
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
25 people are talking about this
Embedded video

Big Nick Turturro
NickTurturro1
GET RIGHT UT DAZN!!!

76
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019 · Los Angeles, CA
25 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Dave Coelho davecoelho
DAZN might want to rehearse that ring walk next time...#CaneloJacobs

2
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019 · Long Beach, CA
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Dave Coelho's other Tweets

Richy RICHY_h01
God dam how much money are you all making and you can’t get the walk out songs right �� #canelovsjacobs #dazn

11:50 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Richy's other Tweets
Then once the fight began there were sound issues:


Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.

204
12:08 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
34 people are talking about this

Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
· May 5, 2019
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.


Julio A. Gurrola juliogurr1
Going from UFC to dazn makes me appreciate the production quality of UFC

7
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Julio A. Gurrola's other Tweets

Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
· May 5, 2019
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.


Alexio Voigt’o Alex_Voigt1
Pretty poorly run from Jacobs walkout to this, would expect more from them by now.

3
12:10 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Alexio Voigt’o's other Tweets
And then there were the claims about the commentators, which Cormier also had concerns about:


Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Why are they talking as if Danny Jacobs is getting washed out? I believe these are close rounds

1,594
12:36 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
334 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Brian Kenny and Sergio Mora really suck! Canelo won but Danny fought a good fight man wtf they ruined the fight.

2,757
12:44 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
693 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Canelo and his team just made two lucky fans night! These dudes Brian Kenny and Sergio mora are truly fanning out.

1,420
12:57 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
250 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
· May 5, 2019
Why are they talking as if Danny Jacobs is getting washed out? I believe these are close rounds


Spohner Zaccy_floo
Brian Kenny is just brutally biased towards Canelo tonight. Cringeworthy.

85
12:37 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Spohner's other Tweets

BigJoe bigjoe____
These announcers are embarrassing. Most biased commentary. They go silent when Jacobs lands
#CaneloJacobs

167
12:33 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
55 people are talking about this

Stacey King
Stacey21King
Please hboboxing come back!!! I'm watching the Canelo-Jacobs fight on DAZN and it's terrible! No replays between rounds, terrible camara angles and it keeps blacking out! Also the announcers are in a love fest for Canelo

171
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
60 people are talking about this

JE Snowden
jesnowden
I really don't understand Brian Kenny here. Jacobs has won the second half of this fight. What fight is he watching?

I'm often critical of boxing announcers, but this is a really bad showing.

61
12:37 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
19 people are talking about this

John Steven McMillan Sup3r_Man88
#CaneloJacobs #boxing I have Jacobs winning this fight on points by a significant margin, but the announcers are not about that life

1
12:41 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See John Steven McMillan's other Tweets
And there were issues with the stream for many customers:


cris cris06589715
How is it the third round?! #canelovsjacobs #dazn this stream sucks!! Fix it!

1
12:07 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See cris's other Tweets

BGoals23
@BGoals23
dazn sucks! Can we have a refund please?

1
12:26 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See BGoals23's other Tweets

Ryan Bailey
rYanBailey_KGNS
Congrats dazN_USA your service sucks!!! Just got to the Canelo prefight and can't get a stream to save our lives. Paid for your service and it doesn't work! Give me PPV, yea it might cost more but at least I get to watch the fight!

14
11:33 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Ryan Bailey's other Tweets

lilmel LILmell72
· May 5, 2019
daznglobal


lilmel LILmell72
I don't know about this DAZN,������...streaming sucks...Dazn needs to get it together...I paid 100 for cloudy 1������

1
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See lilmel's other Tweets

Mike Sloan mikesloan19
This DAZN feed sucks. It keeps freezing and buffering #CaneloJacobs

3
11:18 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Mike Sloan's other Tweets

EO eder5CARP
dazN_USA how do I cancel my subscription to your ****ty service? I want a full refund. Your stream is choppy and it ruined this fight for my family and I. #canelovsjacobs oh and by the way, your production sucks too. They messed up the entrance for Jacobs and camera angles suck.

2
12:23 AM - May 5, 2019

So, yeah. Not a great night for DAZN.
Yep, and once again, fight cards of this level should be free to the boxing fan....ridiculous that anyone should have to pay for nondescript fringe contender level fights. Dazn needs a network option like ESPN has with it’s app
Oldskoolg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:08 PM #8
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 49,077
Quoted: 17823 Post(s)
Rep Power: 126
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 126,122.73
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 127,361.93
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
Yep, and once again, fight cards of this level should be free to the boxing fan....ridiculous that anyone should have to pay for nondescript fringe contender level fights. Dazn needs a network option like ESPN has with it’s app
I agree. IMO DAZN is a TREMENDOUS deal for a PPV fighter. However if the guys aren't PPV fighters I don't know if it's always worth it.

If you paid for DAZN in May 2019, you got your $19.99 worth in the Canelo/Jacobs fight alone. Plus you get the Inoue/rodriguez card and other fights.

In June if you pay $19.99 you are getting cards headlined by :

AJv Ruiz (would've been Miller if not for PED's), keely v robinson and yafai v jiminez
GGG v rolls and akhmedov v han
Breidis v Glowacki and dorticos v talibi

That IMO is terrible for $19.99 since all of these cards would've been on SCB, FNF or BAD.

Just my opinion.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 01:03 PM #9
Frankie2Jabs Frankie2Jabs is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,882
Quoted: 2721 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Points: 168,832.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 168,832.49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Boxing fans had so many complaints about DAZN during Canelo Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs fight

DAZN, the subscription-based streaming service that is the home of boxer Canelo Álvarez thanks to an 11-fight, $365 million deal they signed last October, didn’t have a good showing in Saturday night’s big fight between Alvarez and Daniel Jacobs.

Fans had a number of complaints throughout the broadcast, ranging from a snafu during Jacobs’ walk out to the ring, to bad streaming quality, to claims of the commentators being to pro Alvarez, who won the fight via unanimous decision, during the fight and more.

It all started before Jacobs even made the walk out to the ring, as many customers had a problem getting the app to work after paying for it.

Seems like this was an issues for a bunch of people:

Cole Wright
ColeWrightNFL
Looks like dazN_USA out here trying to Gank folks on fight night....I just paid foe the app...they've taken the loot out of my account....and this is what I'm seeing? Y'all better stop half stepping and get your head in the game....like now! Or else you can gimme my cash back!

22
11:12 PM - May 4, 2019
19 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Cole Wright
ColeWrightNFL
· May 4, 2019
Replying to dazN_USA_Help dazN_USA
Of course it is....My bank is a California account...I live in California...and I want to watch this fight....


The Autumn Wind THEAutumnWind80
They screwed us over too, this is as far as I can get after paying for the app pic.twitter.com/oHZiEeN9WH

2
11:26 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
See The Autumn Wind's other Tweets

DAZN USA Help
dazN_USA_Help
· May 3, 2019
Don't forget to reach out to us this weekend if you have any customer service questions. Remember we're here to help! �� #DAZN #CaneloJacobs

DAZN USA
dazN_USA
Getting started with DAZN is easy.

Don’t miss #CaneloJacobs live on 5/4. Get started now: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Embedded video

Sleepforever Dabeskimchi
Hey DAZN, Need to watch this fight but I can't access my account. Says Payment Error but my credit card was charged. We used your contact page but time is running short. HELP pic.twitter.com/nzu0GiVVqn

5
10:03 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
See Sleepforever's other Tweets
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Sonny Peaches SirSonnyPeaches
#DAZN you suck! Here I am throwing my money at you and I can’t even sign up....#CaneloJacobs

25
9:16 PM - May 4, 2019
See Sonny Peaches's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Wong wongFer
dazN_USA_Help it won’t let me log in to my account or change the password.

5
10:18 PM - May 4, 2019
See Wong's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Then when Jacobs walked out to the ring his music cut off for a brief time before starting again, something UFC heavyweight champ Daniel Cormier and others couldn’t believe:


Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
What just happened with Danny Jacobs walkout?

569
11:49 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
107 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
That would mess with a fighter for sure as he’s walking to the ring. He had to just stop and wait there?

Chris
ChrisMilIington
Replying to @dc_mma
Was a mess for sure bro. Hahahaha.

135
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
25 people are talking about this
Embedded video

Big Nick Turturro
NickTurturro1
GET RIGHT UT DAZN!!!

76
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019 · Los Angeles, CA
25 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Dave Coelho davecoelho
DAZN might want to rehearse that ring walk next time...#CaneloJacobs

2
11:50 PM - May 4, 2019 · Long Beach, CA
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Dave Coelho's other Tweets

Richy RICHY_h01
God dam how much money are you all making and you can’t get the walk out songs right �� #canelovsjacobs #dazn

11:50 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Richy's other Tweets
Then once the fight began there were sound issues:


Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.

204
12:08 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
34 people are talking about this

Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
· May 5, 2019
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.


Julio A. Gurrola juliogurr1
Going from UFC to dazn makes me appreciate the production quality of UFC

7
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Julio A. Gurrola's other Tweets

Luke Thomas
LTHomasnews
· May 5, 2019
I hope someone at dazN_USA realizes the ring is so poorly mic'd tonight and it's affecting the entertainment value. Part of combat sports entertainment is the auditory component, one they appear to be intentionally minimizing. A lot is lost.


Alexio Voigt’o Alex_Voigt1
Pretty poorly run from Jacobs walkout to this, would expect more from them by now.

3
12:10 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Alexio Voigt’o's other Tweets
And then there were the claims about the commentators, which Cormier also had concerns about:


Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Why are they talking as if Danny Jacobs is getting washed out? I believe these are close rounds

1,594
12:36 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
334 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Brian Kenny and Sergio Mora really suck! Canelo won but Danny fought a good fight man wtf they ruined the fight.

2,757
12:44 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
693 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
Canelo and his team just made two lucky fans night! These dudes Brian Kenny and Sergio mora are truly fanning out.

1,420
12:57 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
250 people are talking about this

Daniel Cormier

@dc_mma
· May 5, 2019
Why are they talking as if Danny Jacobs is getting washed out? I believe these are close rounds


Spohner Zaccy_floo
Brian Kenny is just brutally biased towards Canelo tonight. Cringeworthy.

85
12:37 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Spohner's other Tweets

BigJoe bigjoe____
These announcers are embarrassing. Most biased commentary. They go silent when Jacobs lands
#CaneloJacobs

167
12:33 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
55 people are talking about this

Stacey King
Stacey21King
Please hboboxing come back!!! I'm watching the Canelo-Jacobs fight on DAZN and it's terrible! No replays between rounds, terrible camara angles and it keeps blacking out! Also the announcers are in a love fest for Canelo

171
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
60 people are talking about this

JE Snowden
jesnowden
I really don't understand Brian Kenny here. Jacobs has won the second half of this fight. What fight is he watching?

I'm often critical of boxing announcers, but this is a really bad showing.

61
12:37 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
19 people are talking about this

John Steven McMillan Sup3r_Man88
#CaneloJacobs #boxing I have Jacobs winning this fight on points by a significant margin, but the announcers are not about that life

1
12:41 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See John Steven McMillan's other Tweets
And there were issues with the stream for many customers:


cris cris06589715
How is it the third round?! #canelovsjacobs #dazn this stream sucks!! Fix it!

1
12:07 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See cris's other Tweets

BGoals23
@BGoals23
dazn sucks! Can we have a refund please?

1
12:26 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See BGoals23's other Tweets

Ryan Bailey
rYanBailey_KGNS
Congrats dazN_USA your service sucks!!! Just got to the Canelo prefight and can't get a stream to save our lives. Paid for your service and it doesn't work! Give me PPV, yea it might cost more but at least I get to watch the fight!

14
11:33 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Ryan Bailey's other Tweets

lilmel LILmell72
· May 5, 2019
daznglobal


lilmel LILmell72
I don't know about this DAZN,������...streaming sucks...Dazn needs to get it together...I paid 100 for cloudy 1������

1
12:27 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See lilmel's other Tweets

Mike Sloan mikesloan19
This DAZN feed sucks. It keeps freezing and buffering #CaneloJacobs

3
11:18 PM - May 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See Mike Sloan's other Tweets

EO eder5CARP
dazN_USA how do I cancel my subscription to your ****ty service? I want a full refund. Your stream is choppy and it ruined this fight for my family and I. #canelovsjacobs oh and by the way, your production sucks too. They messed up the entrance for Jacobs and camera angles suck.

2
12:23 AM - May 5, 2019

So, yeah. Not a great night for DAZN.
What is all this [email protected] code you write? Lol

You’ve got like 9 complaints taking their word for it...You can’t stop the full wrath of DAZN. Errrr one errrrbody loves DAZN!

Lebron in dis thang mayne!
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 01:13 PM #10
KTFOKING KTFOKING is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 7,084
Quoted: 4501 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 161,885.12
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 163,124.32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I agree. IMO DAZN is a TREMENDOUS deal for a PPV fighter. However if the guys aren't PPV fighters I don't know if it's always worth it.

If you paid for DAZN in May 2019, you got your $19.99 worth in the Canelo/Jacobs fight alone. Plus you get the Inoue/rodriguez card and other fights.

In June if you pay $19.99 you are getting cards headlined by :

AJv Ruiz (would've been Miller if not for PED's), keely v robinson and yafai v jiminez
GGG v rolls and akhmedov v han
Breidis v Glowacki and dorticos v talibi

That IMO is terrible for $19.99 since all of these cards would've been on SCB, FNF or BAD.

Just my opinion.
But if they would be on SCB or HBO, you would still be paying around $20 bucks a month or a bit more, no?
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.