Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: (Multiple selection allowed) WHERE DOES BJS rank in boxing history of lowlives?
Hes among the most hypocritical, cheats in history that likely has cheated in every fight so far 3 50.00%
Hes just an absolute scumbag person but he didn't cheat. I believe his excuse 0 0%
BJS is top fighter who should still be respected,hes just misunderstood 1 16.67%
BJS should be banned for life because hes the worst cheat in boxing history 0 0%
Hes nota cheater,oxilofrines no advantage,his fatass is handicap enough to even playing field 0 0%
Hes scum but nowhere near the worst such as Adrien Broner,etc. as a person 2 33.33%
Hes not a cheat & hes hilarious outside the ring 0 0%
He STILL beats Canelo at mw even if BJS passes VADA for 1st time in entire career,& future hofer 0 0%
The WBO/UKAD are ones fully responsible 4 letting him get belts w/o vada 1 16.67%
Other-Explain why in comment section 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2019, 01:23 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2927 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,692.35
Total Points: 49,484.29
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 
Default Poll:Is BJS the worst Dirtbag in history & should he be allowed to fight W/O VADA?

1st off I wanna start by saying I was very interested in seeing BJS/Andrade & thought it was a 50/50 fight that would allow the winner to showcase their true talent & go on to face Canelo.
But I now absolutely can't stand BJS & consider him a blatant cheating lardass lowlife loser possibly the worst in boxing history & decided to do a poll if others agree.

Heres my rationale
I was recently reading yet another Frank warren shill piece about billy joe Saunders & after reviewing boxrec I realized that he after popping dirty for a very powerful oxilofrine moved all the way up basically to cruiserweight when he ducked Andrade as his mandatory to get his belt back.

He came in at 178.5 lbs & his opponent came in at 173.5 in a scheduled 8 rd bout.

To me this is all the proof I needed that he has been cheating all along & UKAD allowed it & WBO facilitated it.

He has had only 1 vada fight in his entire career(which he failed),& despite being mandated to redeem himself vs Andrade anyways he chose instead to prove to everyone how he had been capable of losing 50 lbs between fights for so long. BY CHEATING with oxilofrine that is legal under ukad & the corrupt WBO refuses to mandate vada testing whatsoever like WBA/WBC.

He claimed that he was only using oxilofrine for his sinuses, yet he felt the need to duck Andrade & face a bum in an 8rd fight without weight limitations whatsoever.

His entire career hes been somehow able to lose up to 50+ lbs each fight & has never joined the cbp or done VADA whatsoever and used his being such a lardass as an excuse 4 robbing Akavov, claiming it was because he wasn't able to train due to being so fat.

Then to top it off he still chose to move up to 168 afterwards & likely paid Zurdo to vacate so he can continue cheating with the WBO allowing it.

Heres video of what type individual he is.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Heres a link exposing the WBO for the corrupt crooks they are that can care less cheats like BJS continue claiming their champs. https://www.boxingscene.com/wbo-exec...esting--106450
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-13-2019, 01:29 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2165 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 16,560.82
No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post

He came in at 178.5 lbs & his opponent came in at 173.5 in a scheduled 8 rd bout.

In all fairness to this point, BJS wasn't even scheduled to fight until a week before. He wasn't in camp for a fight. He took a fight so that kid who passed away recently could see him fight, the kid that was sick that he was always with on his instagram.

I bet most MW's would be 178 if they're not in camp. Some of them are not far off that for the 30 day weigh ins. So i don't think he can be criticised for that.

Anyway, he did fail a test and doesn't seem the most likeable guy out of the ring. He has a lot of boxing ability and is almost a wasted talent, even though he may be a 2 weight world champ by this weekend.

Last edited by TheBigLug; 05-13-2019 at 01:32 PM.
TheBigLug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:39 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
tonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 12,505.04

He's a waste of space. Should just be ignored.
tonysoprano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 01:49 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigLug View Post
In all fairness to this point, BJS wasn't even scheduled to fight until a week before. He wasn't in camp for a fight. He took a fight so that kid who passed away recently could see him fight, the kid that was sick that he was always with on his instagram.

I bet most MW's would be 178 if they're not in camp. Some of them are not far off that for the 30 day weigh ins. So i don't think he can be criticised for that.

Anyway, he did fail a test and doesn't seem the most likeable guy out of the ring. He has a lot of boxing ability and is almost a wasted talent, even though he may be a 2 weight world champ by this weekend.
Ok,I can see your pt & its duly noted. The polls now live
Old 05-13-2019, 01:54 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2595 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 162,037.42

kushking

Bruh. Didn’t read anything from the poll nor your post, but because you’re fam and I trust...

Green Kay up in dis hoe!
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 02:05 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Just wanted to say,that I opened thread even to those that got me on ignore. And even if I sometimes get in arguments with some folks,its all good we all boxing fans whos opinions count equally. Nobody will catch salt w me even if you COMPLETELY think im fos.✌️
Old 05-13-2019, 04:46 PM #7
Contender

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
ThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond reputeThunderFists has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 13,544.88

Bjs is one of the most humble coolest guys i have ever met irl. Ive met 'good' guys like AJ and cotto and they were arrogant douches. You call him the 'worst' as if the guy is some sort of child molester like karlos baldomir who raped his own lil girl. Fix up
ThunderFists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 05:00 PM #8
Gypsie King

Quoted: 5212 Post(s)
Red Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond reputeRed Skull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 28,228.68
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
1st off I wanna start by saying I was very interested in seeing BJS/Andrade & thought it was a 50/50 fight that would allow the winner to showcase their true talent & go on to face Canelo.
But I now absolutely can't stand BJS & consider him a blatant cheating lardass lowlife loser possibly the worst in boxing history & decided to do a poll if others agree.

Heres my rationale
I was recently reading yet another Frank warren shill piece about billy joe Saunders & after reviewing boxrec I realized that he after popping dirty for a very powerful oxilofrine moved all the way up basically to cruiserweight when he ducked Andrade as his mandatory to get his belt back.

To me this is all the proof I needed that he has been cheating all along & UKAD allowed it & WBO facilitated it.

He has had only 1 vada fight in his entire career(which he failed),& despite being mandated to redeem himself vs Andrade anyways he chose instead to prove to everyone how he had been capable of losing 50 lbs between fights for so long. BY CHEATING with oxilofrine that is legal under ukad & the corrupt WBO refuses to mandate vada testing whatsoever like WBA/WBC.

He claimed that he was only using oxilofrine for his sinuses, yet he felt the need to duck Andrade & face a bum in an 8rd fight without weight limitations whatsoever.

His entire career hes been somehow able to lose up to 50+ lbs each fight & has never joined the cbp or done VADA whatsoever and used his being such a lardass as an excuse 4 robbing Akavov, claiming it was because he wasn't able to train due to being so fat.

Then to top it off he still chose to move up to 168 afterwards & likely paid Zurdo to vacate so he can continue cheating with the WBO allowing it.

Heres video of what type individual he is.

Heres a link exposing the WBO for the corrupt crooks they are that can care less cheats like BJS continue claiming their champs. https://www.boxingscene.com/wbo-exec...esting--106450
Canelo dodged a random drug test after his controversial win over Golovkin

Canelo failed a drug test and test positive for Clenbuterol he then served a 6 month slap on the wrist punishment for this failed drug test for a legitimate steroid.

Canelo has been sighted with needle marks on his body
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Canelo has had numerous controversial decisions where he was undoubtedly outboxed, yet all judges seemed to favour him. The only rare case was when he fought Floyd, but even then he still had a paid off judge for that fight who stuck out like a sore thumb.

You basically hold others to higher standards, but disregard a blatant caught red handed cheat. Surely you see the irony in this? Also, so what he is mocking someone who closely resembles your mother, deal with it you crackhead junkie lover.
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 05:04 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFists View Post
Bjs is one of the most humble coolest guys i have ever met irl. Ive met 'good' guys like AJ and cotto and they were arrogant douches. You call him the 'worst' as if the guy is some sort of child molester like karlos baldomir who raped his own lil girl. Fix up
I can respect that you personally met him & like him,& Yes Baldomir should be put to death if its true. I'm just trying to guage what everyone thinks & was giving my 2 cents how I see it. Im the kind of person who disowns anyone who I feel betrays me in the worst way & doesn't feel remorse. I like the potential of BJS before all this & thought he was improving but the thing that made me completely disown ever being his fan was not even getting caught but being remorseless, blaming Everyone but himself, taking no responsibility & worse yet not redeeming himself by trying to get his belt back from Andrade. If Canelo didn't try redeeming himself in the same way I'd be hating on him nonstop too.
Old 05-13-2019, 05:08 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Skull View Post
Canelo dodged a random drug test after his controversial win over Golovkin

Canelo failed a drug test and test positive for Clenbuterol he then served a 6 month slap on the wrist punishment for this failed drug test for a legitimate steroid.

Canelo has been sighted with needle marks on his body

Canelo has had numerous controversial decisions where he was undoubtedly outboxed, yet all judges seemed to favour him. The only rare case was when he fought Floyd, but even then he still had a paid off judge for that fight who stuck out like a sore thumb.

You basically hold others to higher standards, but disregard a blatant caught red handed cheat. Surely you see the irony in this? Also, so what he is mocking someone who closely resembles your mother, deal with it you crackhead junkie lover.

Lmao
its hilarious reading your ******ed ass lashing out yet again. You corny ass btch! I own you & you still keep acting out,maybe I gotta check my btches more often.

Salty ass Billy joe Saunders lesbian,make a gyno appointment because you CLEARLY have sand in your văgina making you pssy itch.

Your such a ****** all you can come up with is some supposed injection sites of the fighter whos not only on vada 365 but who also was 1st ppv fighter demanding vada every fight. Canelo was cleared,did a hair follicle test that proves he was clean,& is on 365 vada while even ggg still isn't & barely 3 weeks out from Rolls just started Vada testing.

Only a straight up MORON thinks boxers who demand VADA every fight are injecting in their abs of all places esp.Canelo who would have ZERO chance of testing clean since hes been doing VADA since younger than anyone,& its imbecilic to believe hes somehow showing needle marks in middle of VADA testing that can detect a single molecule

Last edited by kushking; 05-13-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
& allowed, dirtbag, fight, history, poll:is bjs, vada?, worst

User Tag List