No announcement yet.

Wake the Fcuk Up America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake the Fcuk Up America

You are being diverted talentless Nfl players not standing up properly and a pathetic failing rapper struggling to insult a failing president that the real **** thats hitting the fan is being ignored. Oh and how a left wing pervert is morally repulsive.

Not only have you had the tragic events of Vegas, irma, and Harvey..youf biggest economy is being destroyed as we speak and thenews is barely covering it, including wacko info wars.

In Cali, they are already calling it ne of the worst wild fires on record, and its only getting worse.

3500 plus business destroyed,

Hundreds of people missing with 21 dead.

170 000 acres and counting destroyed.

WINE Valley destroyed.

22 wild fires as i speak round Cali.

WAKE UP

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    You are being diverted talentless Nfl players not standing up properly and a pathetic failing rapper struggling to insult a failing president that the real **** thats hitting the fan is being ignored. Oh and how a left wing pervert is morally repulsive.

Not only have you had the tragic events of Vegas, irma, and Harvey..youf biggest economy is being destroyed as we speak and thenews is barely covering it, including wacko info wars.

In Cali, they are already calling it ne of the worst wild fires on record, and its only getting worse.

WINE Valley destroyed.

WAKE UP
    My people suffer for lack of knowledge
    King Solomon said that

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

WINE Valley destroyed.

WAKE UP
      Can someone translate this unintelligible mess of a post?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Can someone translate this unintelligible mess of a post?
        I'm not reading that ****

Comment

I ain't putting out that fire. Let the mfer burn.

Comment

Pretty cool but would have made more of an impact had you added the word 'sheeple' at the end of the closing line "WAKE UP".

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Pretty cool but would have made more of an impact had you added the word 'sheeple' at the end of the closing line "WAKE UP".
              That word makes me ill, tbh. You can imagine the type of nob who says it.

I remember asking a white guy with dreadlocks for the time when I was in Cambodia 7 years ago.

'I don't wear a reality band,' he said.

I am a very placid, calm, reasonable man. But to this day I regret not round-housing him. Or at least a straight left to the cake hole.

I swear literally days later I asked another fellow traveller for the time and she said 'we have ascertained that the time is.......'. That annoyed me too. Had to buy a fucking watch that day.

Both were Australian. To this day I'm still slightly xenophobic about Australians. Those two ruined a whole nation for me, tbh. I even want Jeff Horn to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                That word makes me ill, tbh. You can imagine the type of nob who says it.

I remember asking a white guy with dreadlocks for the time when I was in Cambodia 7 years ago.

'I don't wear a reality band,' he said.

I am a very placid, calm, reasonable man. But to this day I regret not round-housing him. Or at least a straight left to the cake hole.

I swear literally days later I asked another fellow traveller for the time and she said 'we have ascertained that the time is.......'. That annoyed me too. Had to buy a fucking watch that day.

Both were Australian. To this day I'm still slightly xenophobic about Australians. Those two ruined a whole nation for me, tbh. I even want Jeff Horn to lose.
                "Had to buy a fücking watch the next day."

Comment

how's he gonna say eminem is a "pathetic failing rapper" bruh he is one of the greatest of all time

Comment

**** commiefornia

Comment

Working...
                    X