Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I actually had to take a hiatus from boxing for two weeks after Canelo-GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    The crooked judging in that fight made me ragequit the sport for a few weeks. In my opinion they ruined what was a great show and I couldn't handle it. I've calmed down a lot now and am thinking rationally again. I just cannot believe the ease with which they conspire to screw the winner out in so many contests these days. From small hall shows to the biggest stage. Let's not beat around the bush, Adelaide Byrd was paid off. That wasn't incompetance. This happens all too often.
    The Byrd score was ridiculous. I had a similar feeling when I saw Kovalev get stopped by low blows and watch everyone condone it, including the NSAC. Kovalev was partly to blame and he may have been on his way to being stopped, but that is not how I want to see fights end.

Comment

I've watched it 3 or 4 times and have GG winning 7-5 everytime. I just can't see a draw. Golovkin's coming out guns a blazing in the rematch. Abel's gameplan will be strictly KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        yFrampton (vs Cruz) had one card 117-111 with there also being a DRAW.

all the UK NSB fanboys were saying that Frampton had 118-110...

No they didn't. Everybody had the first fight 1 or 2 rounds either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Foh with your lunacy. There is no 90%. You act like GG clearly won. What did he win with? The jab? Foh. 90%, lmao.
          90% scored it for GGG sorry.

Comment

The crooked judging in that fight made me ragequit the sport for a few weeks. In my opinion they ruined what was a great show and I couldn't handle it. I've calmed down a lot now and am thinking rationally again. I just cannot believe the ease with which they conspire to screw the winner out in so many contests these days. From small hall shows to the biggest stage. Let's not beat around the bush, Adelaide Byrd was paid off. That wasn't incompetance. This happens all too often.
            I didn't know we had female posters on Boxing Scene.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

The corruption is real, Nelo won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  90% scored it for GGG sorry.
                  How, when lil g was blocking the punches with his face & body?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    I've watched it 3 or 4 times and have GG winning 7-5 everytime. I just can't see a draw. Golovkin's coming out guns a blazing in the rematch. Abel's gameplan will be strictly KO.
                    lil g lost & got a gift two times in a row....

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                      The Byrd score was ridiculous. I had a similar feeling when I saw Kovalev get stopped by low blows and watch everyone condone it, including the NSAC. Kovalev was partly to blame and he may have been on his way to being stopped, but that is not how I want to see fights end.
                      kovalev lost two in a row, not even close & lil g has two losses in a row too.....lmao....you guys are in such denial.

Comment

Working...
                      X