Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Octagon or Boxing ring: Leonard Ellerbe vs. Dana White, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White would destroy that punk Ellerbe Tito Ortiz would only fight Dana if there was no cameras he was afraid he would be embarrassed. Ellerbe got his ass kicked by James Prince Goonz Manny Pacquiao's bodyguard and ran from Bernard Hopkins after the Maywether,Canello presser. The only man he stood up to was Larry merchant for saying he would beat Floyd's ass if he was younger. Ellerbe is a bully and a punk

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      But really I never knew White was going to Box Ortiz. Never knew their beef went that far...
      Eh, it was never going to happen. Dana White had seen how the WWE went boom and leaped into the mainstream again by creating the "Evil Boss" character, and applied it to the UFC who, while successful at the time, hadn't quite broken through yet. I hate Dana with a passion, but he's a big reason why the company and the sport is as massive as it is today.

Dana and Tito hated each other but the whole "let's fight" thing was just to stir it up. They were never going to do it - Tito would have killed him. Anyone who thinks Dana fkn White, a former manager and glorified character, could stand and trade with Tito Ortiz - a guy who had a legit claim to being the P4P #1 in MMA - is a ****ing idiot. We're talking about a guy who was top of the mountain, at a time when every man and their dog in MMA was juiced to the gills on HGH, and having war after war in the cage.

It was good entertainment though.

Comment

I'd go with ellerbe. Im sure he got good wrestling skills practicing with floyd. He'd literally ground and pound white
        Last edited by Teetotaler; 07-12-2017, 05:19 PM. Reason: funnier

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Ellerbes gotta have some slickness to him, not just cuz black but he does hang around the Mayweather gym lol

But really I never knew White was going to Box Ortiz. Never knew their beef went that far...
          White apparently really knows his **** in boxing.

But the fact that White was willing to box Ortiz who was a top 10 205lb mma fighter at the time should tell you that White knows how much of a difference there is between boxing and mma. White is a guy who wasn't even a pro boxer and was out of shape at the time and even he knew he could beat a legit mma fighter in a boxing fight. Obviously Tito was a terrible boxer even on mma standards but Dana White isn't Mayweather either.

Comment

Working...
          X