No announcement yet.

Iphone 5 battery drains fast...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 5 battery drains fast...

It stays on 100% for a while but once it's a 99,98,97 etc it just goes down very frequently. Overnight the battery goes down 30-40%!

I tried all the tricks in the book to save battery like turning off mail fetch but it don't make a difference.

Does the battery just get old overtime? would they give me a battery replacement?

built in battery.

try android

Comment

watch **** on your computer instead of your phone

Comment

I have the Xperia Z3. I use it heavily through the day. I unplug it every morning at 7:00 AM when I wake up and I plug it back on around 11:00 PM, and I still have about 40% remaining.

My old Note 3 would only last about a good 10 hours. I like the Xperia Z3, mostly because of the battery life but I still miss my Note 3. Getting the Note 4 when my six months are due in April regardless of the subpar battery life.

Comment

Sounds like you need to recharge the system. Putting it into the microwave for a couple minutes is the quickest/easiest way to accomplish such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Sounds like you need to recharge the system. Putting it into the microwave for a couple minutes is the quickest/easiest way to accomplish such a thing.
            I can confirm this works.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I can confirm this works.
                Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                Me too

Thanks a lot guys. I'm gonna put it in for about 3 minutes. 1 minute as shown in the picture may not be enough since it's an old microwave.

Comment

Working...
                X