No announcement yet.

How far can Kameda go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    I think he has some nice fights waiting for him at 122. I agree with you though, I think he caps at 126 or 130.
    Tons of good fights out there for him at 118 or 122. Leo Santa Cruz, Rodrigo Guerrero, Julio Ceja, Andres Gutierrez, Rey Vargas, and Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. are a bunch of Mexicans out there for him. Sprinkle in some of his paisanos such as Ryosuke Isawa, Shingo Wake, Ryo Matsumoto, Shinsuke Yamanaka, and he should be set for the next 2 years. Randy Caballero and Joseph Agbeko would be good opponents too.

I don't see Kameda fighting Frampton, Quigg, or Rigondeaux. Seems like they all have teams that are very hard to work with.

Comment

The only thing I find impressive about him is how well he learned to speak Spanish.

Comment

Shinsuke would school that ass!
        Mira eso! Tu avatar, .

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
          Tons of good fights out there for him at 118 or 122. Leo Santa Cruz, Rodrigo Guerrero, Julio Ceja, Andres Gutierrez, Rey Vargas, and Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. are a bunch of Mexicans out there for him. Sprinkle in some of his paisanos such as Ryosuke Isawa, Shingo Wake, Ryo Matsumoto, Shinsuke Yamanaka, and he should be set for the next 2 years. Randy Caballero and Joseph Agbeko would be good opponents too.

I don't see Kameda fighting Frampton, Quigg, or Rigondeaux. Seems like they all have teams that are very hard to work with.
          Off topic, thoughts on Andres Gutierrez vs El Cuatito Ruiz? Un peleononononon! Hay tiro Carlitos! Hay tiro! En la casa del box!

Disclaimer: It wouldnt happen on Box Azteca though Andres and Ruiz are under the opposing broadcasting companies.. sorta like HBO vs Sho, but in Mexico

Comment

Off topic, thoughts on Andres Gutierrez vs El Cuatito Ruiz? Un peleononononon! Hay tiro Carlitos! Hay tiro! En la casa del box!

Disclaimer: It wouldnt happen on Box Azteca though Andres and Ruiz are under the opposing broadcasting companies.. sorta like HBO vs Sho, but in Mexico
            I'm not convinced it'll happen yet. Remember they were supposed to fight in November? I'm not sure if Gutierrez feels he's not ready, but I think he beats Ruiz. It'd be a war though. And like you said, Televisa and TV Azteca are always beefing.

What I like about Gutierrez is that earlier this year he beat Jairo Hernandez, but not in as convincing of fashion as he wanted so he rematched him and left no doubt the second time. Same with Rey Vargas and Silvester Lopez. Vargas didn't look as good as he wanted to the first time, rematched him and knocked him out.

Most young fighters these days have a tough outing and just act like it never happened, .

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
              I'm not convinced it'll happen yet. Remember they were supposed to fight in November? I'm not sure if Gutierrez feels he's not ready, but I think he beats Ruiz. It'd be a war though. And like you said, Televisa and TV Azteca are always beefing.

What I like about Gutierrez is that earlier this year he beat Jairo Hernandez, but not in as convincing of fashion as he wanted so he rematched him and left no doubt the second time. Same with Rey Vargas and Silvester Lopez. Vargas didn't look as good as he wanted to the first time, rematched him and knocked him out.

Most young fighters these days have a tough outing and just act like it never happened, .
              Without question. Or if they feel they were in the least bit threatened they regress... it's sad when that **** happens, just look at Bad Boy Rosas, went from a promising prospect to completely losing his head after one loss.

Kameda vs Rey Vargas would be pretty good btw.

I see Kameda shaping up a good little career before he leaves the sport, he is hungry and he is giving his all into becoming an attraction in US soil. I'm rooting for the Japones.

Comment

Without question. Or if they feel they were in the least bit threatened they regress... it's sad when that **** happens, just look at Bad Boy Rosas, went from a promising prospect to completely losing his head after one loss.

Kameda vs Rey Vargas would be pretty good btw.

I see Kameda shaping up a good little career before he leaves the sport, he is hungry and he is giving his all into becoming an attraction in US soil. I'm rooting for the Japones.
                I wish that japanese boxing got more worldwide coverage because they can be really exciting. Hopefully kameda's rising stardom will encourage others to fight outside of japan

Comment

Working...
                X