Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez A P4p Fighter After Salido?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn straight. JMM is the main man and I can't see him being beaten by any feather out there.

he would have learned a lot from the pac mauling.

Comment

Originally posted by butatista
      Well he was warrior enough to get up after three knockdowns in the first and then go on to school Pacquiao. This is the same Pacquiao that forced the warrior Barrera clan to throw in the towel isn`t it, or am I mistaken?

I don`t know if he`s P4P but in my opinion he`s the pick of the featherweights - he`s got Pacquiao`s number now, and it`s hard to consider MAB or Morales the best given their recent losses.

JMM is indeed in the p4p list but that's only after he and Arum robbed Pac of that victory It's hard to consider MAB and Morales is the best because of recent loses? I'll be DAMN . . . you'll have to consider the quality of opponents brother . . . QUALITY! A loss or two won't decrease the stature of a FIGHTER . . . it will only increase the degree of their greatness if they can show they can come back from those defeat.

JMM is a skilled fighter but he is not in the mold of MAB and Eric in terms of WARRIOR SPIRIT. Eric and MAB goes for hard fights unlike JMM who fights BUMS. In fact he has just recently refused to fight Joan Guzman and Rocky Juarez, two good UP and COMING feather weights and chose to fight Victor Polo who just drew to Harrison.

The truth is HARSH Bro . . . oftenly it hurts . . . but not until JMM fights quality opponents he will remain a paper champ. Remember he got those belts from aging over the hill champions.

Comment

Originally posted by masha
        damn straight. JMM is the main man and I can't see him being beaten by any feather out there.

he would have learned a lot from the pac mauling.

Yeah you are right . . . you can't see him being beaten by any feather weight out there . . . well that's because he always run away from quality opponents.

Comment

Reading back on this thread is amazing. It's crazy how you can't judge the fighters until their career finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            Reading back on this thread is amazing. It's crazy how you can't judge the fighters until their career finishes.
            Yep, absolutely. Even funnier how everyone is talking **** about Salido being a crappy fighter, yet he goes on to beat these champs and is still a top ranked featherweight champion all these years later.

Salido has proven time and time again that he's tough as they come, a hard night out for anyone and a good win.

Comment

Working...
            X