No announcement yet.

Sinaloa Cartel Commander Chino Anthrax ARRESTED in Amsterdam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
    That dude in that pic with that lion it was rumored to be Serafin Zambada it was on his faked twitter account, Serafin Zambada is the son Mayo Zambada who Chino Antrax works for n Sinaloa Cartel

But i doubt its even Serafin, but his twitter account has been proved to be fake
    isnt serafin in jail right now?

is Mayo vs Chapo happening or is it the bosses getting rid of loose cannons or are they making deals with the dea?

Comment

I read macho prieto was given up by mayo zambada and now chino is caught and being brought to san diego where serafin zambada is currently locked in...

Comment

Serafin was caught in Nogales border, Macho Prieto was given up cause he probably was responsible for R5 death

It could be a number of things, maybe Chapo vs Mayo, or maybe they are cleaning up, Arellanos making a comeback, maybe CDS had something to do with Pancho Arellanos death, CDS might have a truce with Moc**** but not the other Beltran brothers

But i think it has something to do with Vicentillo case, cause none of these guys are hiding much Chapo or Mayo's people, im guessing they trying to pressure Vicentillo to shut his mouth of DEA deals

I dont think Serafin is really involve much in the business hes just a narco jr, unlike Mayito Gordo

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Serafin was caught in Nogales border, Macho Prieto was given up cause he probably was responsible for R5 death

It could be a number of things, maybe Chapo vs Mayo, or maybe they are cleaning up, Arellanos making a comeback, maybe CDS had something to do with Pancho Arellanos death, CDS might have a truce with Moc**** but not the other Beltran brothers

But i think it has something to do with Vicentillo case, cause none of these guys are hiding much Chapo or Mayo's people, im guessing they trying to pressure Vicentillo to shut his mouth of DEA deals

I dont think Serafin is really involve much in the business hes just a narco jr, unlike Mayito Gordo
          when is moc**** getting released? i read somewhere that he should be getting out soon.

Comment

bet lil' blingy homie is missing those blue suede shoes right now

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              when is moc**** getting released? i read somewhere that he should be getting out soon.
              Idk i think i remember something about March 2014, his son is in the middle of a war cause he is Beltran-Guzman

I know everybody is happy to see Chino Antrax down hes modern instagram style didnt help, seems like all these Capos fall some time though, Chapo did some time, Javier Torres just finish doing time in the U.S., only Mayo has manage to stay away, there is big drug traffickers here in the U.S. that work for these guys n are breaking this U.S. laws in U.S. soil
              Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 01-04-2014, 09:16 PM.

Comment

lol new post on his IG, he might not be running it but im sure the pictures are him, a while back there was rumors of two Chino's Antrax to confuse the government so who knows lol

also rumor of El 2 Cheyo Antrax killed, he is personal body guard of Mayito Gordo

Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 01-04-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

WTF at you people talking about cartel members like boxers. I don't know who the **** is who.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
                    WTF at you people talking about cartel members like boxers. I don't know who the **** is who.
                    I know right. Like they know all the details about what's going down. Is the Mexican mafia really like that. It's like guys are commenting about a novela or something.

Yeah Chapo slapped Mayo because he broke his guitar. And then Serafin bought the wrong kind of burritos so Chino didn't talk to him for a week. WTF!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
                      I know right. Like they know all the details about what's going down. Is the Mexican mafia really like that. It's like guys are commenting about a novela or something.

Yeah Chapo slapped Mayo because he broke his guitar. And then Serafin bought the wrong kind of burritos so Chino didn't talk to him for a week. WTF!!!!!
                      People that know the cartels' life stories are annoying as fuck! There are a few guys I know through mutual friends that love talking about the Mexican Cartels every time we get together for some pool and drinks. It irritates me...

And it's only those two guys talking about that shit every god damn time! The rest of us just ignore them and talk about other things.

Comment

Working...
                      X