Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Could Silence His Critics by Fighting Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams is durable but i really think Mayweather wouldn't have problems to hit him.

And Mayweather's defense would frustrate Williams attack.

Perhaps the pressure that Williams put in every fight would be enough to win a UD if Mayweather lacks enough attack to secure a victory.

Comment

It would'nt make no difference..

If he somehow beat PW there would still be excuses

Comment

Originally posted by ********** View Post
        What don't you boxing fans realize? It's only about money.

That was the point I made in my post if you read it. He fights for Money that is why it was once called Prize fighting right? You fight for a prize which in all cases is $$$$. Williams is a FREAk at 147 and just because he could make weight 147 he would still be at 160-163 on fight night against Floyd and Floyd would be at 150 tops if that on fight night. So you call that a fair fight? I mean this is funny how you would critize Floyd for fighting smaller fighters but you don't do the same for Williams in the WW division......Lefty

Comment

so know floyd has to fight a middleweight who's 6'2-6'3???williams will outweight floyd by 20+ pounds on fight night....williams generates no money,holds no title.isnt even p4p..this fight would do nothing for floyds legacy..williams is a nobody

Comment

As if legacy is something that Floyd really is concerned with.

Comment

I would not wish punishment on floydy,I don't wrong floyd for never fighting the Punisher!!Any legitimate welter weight champ or top 3 will do just fine!!The Punisher is avoided like the plague by any welter,so I can't dis floyd for wanting none!!

Comment

Let me get this straight, it is unfair for Floyd to fight Marquez, but it is fair for Williams to fight Floyd? Double standards...

People just try and add more and more names to the list, before it was Pacquiao, then Mosley and/or Cotto... now Williams has been suddenly added to the bunch, the list goes on and on.

Comment

Floyd gets in the ring with Paul i dont think anyone can ever question his heart/willingness to challenge himself ever again. That being said this ain't ever gonna happen unless Pwill moves back down to 147 n starts taking cats out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    Let me get this straight, it is unfair for Floyd to fight Marquez, but it is fair for Williams to fight Floyd? Double standards...

People just try and add more and more names to the list, before it was Pacquiao, then Mosley and/or Cotto... now Williams has been suddenly added to the bunch, the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                      Floyd gets in the ring with Paul i dont think anyone can ever question his heart/willingness to challenge himself ever again. That being said this ain't ever gonna happen unless Pwill moves back down to 147 n starts taking cats out.
                      If he gets in the ring with Pac Cotto and Mosley...he would STILL have to show that he has heart by fighting P Will?

Comment

Working...
                      X