No announcement yet.

If you thought Danny won....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought Danny won....

Please tell me the seven or eight rounds you had him winning . Just give me 7 numbers thx. Edit. Only for people who attemped to score it unbiasedly( which means u probably needed to watch it twice as i did)
    Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 03-19-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post
      Thx yeah this is what i thought it would be, but do you really believe any judge would have ever have it 3 0 after 3 rounds? Neither did anything in the first two rounds and the third was very close. Profesional judges simply dont score that way.

Comment

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post
        All 3 judges as well as BoxingScene livescorecard gave 1, 8 and 9 to Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
          Thx yeah this is what i thought it would be, but do you really believe any judge would have ever have it 3 0 after 3 rounds? Neither did anything in the first two rounds and the third was very close. Profesional judges simply dont score that way.
          It was 3-0 after the first 3

Comment

I'm not against 3G-man, but I honestly thought he lost. Btw I thought Ward lost before you claim bias....

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              It was 3-0 after the first 3
              What do you mean "it was" 3 0?

"You thought" ?

The official judges didnt score it that way and jacobs landed less than ten punches in thr first two rounds combined....

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                I'm not against 3G-man, but I honestly thought he lost. Btw I thought Ward lost before you claim bias....
                Ward fight was a lot closer so i dont know what to take from that.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  All 3 judges as well as BoxingScene livescorecard gave 1, 8 and 9 to Golovkin.
                  True, but I believe Danny won 2 of the 3 championship rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
                    Ward fight was a lot closer so i dont know what to take from that.
                    No I meant that I wasn't a nuthugger (Floyd Ward). You know, anti GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X