Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarado shouldn't be paid for last night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Did anybody see that guy next to Alvarado's dad in the crowd? While Mike's family looked all sad and upset, this guy, I assume could be Mike's drug buddy, was all happy, rubbing his fingers together saying something like "It's all for the money!". Weird.
    Haha maybe mike makes extra cash by investing in a little drug scheme. He does seem like the kind of dude who is mixed up in that life.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      He was obviously there to collect the paycheck and all he did in his training camp was get drunk and do drugs. He looked like he had not trained at all for the fight, as a boxing fan that was a disgrace to the sport!!!

Then on the post fight interview he looked like he was on drugs, pathetic.
      Negroid YO azz wasnt in the ring getting the shiat beat of you. He DID train he just made excuse for why he was outclassed. Rios has completely changed to an ELITE fighter.

The speed, defense, roll counters, inside fighting, head movement. Its nothing Mike could have done except QUIT. I nor You, would have stayed 12 rounds for more of that whippin!

Comment

HBO & TR knew Alvarado was done before this fight was ever made. He had like 5 wars in a row going into this fight with Marquez, Provodnikov, Rios 2x, and Presscott.

This fight was all about salvaging the career of Brandon Rios, Mike earned his money now let the guy retire. I hope he makes the most out of the money and lives a peaceful life, even if it seems unlikely.

Comment

He earned it from previous fights. He won't be getting another one like that in a while if at all.

Comment

He was undertrained, undermotivated, and going through his own personal bull****. You ever heard people say "If it wasn't for boxing I would be in jail or dead" Alvarado is still BARELY avoiding both WITH boxing. Imagine where he would be without it.

Comment

Working...
            X