Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Andre Berto? Who Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think berto Shoulder roll would win lol, Garcia has to catch you to win berto only gets beat by pressure fighters which Garcia is not at all.

Comment

Berto on roids was already garbage, how much more without it..dannyboy stops this bum

Broner vs berto is a good scrap tho

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
        I think berto Shoulder roll would win lol, Garcia has to catch you to win berto only gets beat by pressure fighters which Garcia is not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          Berto on roids was already garbage, how much more without it..dannyboy stops this bum

Broner wins that.

But this proposed fight is so that the Winner: Danny Garcia, by beating Berto, he completed his rite of passage so he is now allowed to face Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Lol, they can bill this as keeper of the gate........

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Broner wins that.

But this proposed fight is so that the Winner: Danny Garcia, by beating Berto, he completed his rite of passage so he is now allowed to face Floyd Mayweather.
              ..his suspect chin, hittability (about equal)combined with bertos power(superior to broner) i think its a toss up fight...they are both horrible at boxing (broner slightly better)and both love to exchange so this makes for an awesome fight...

Comment

..his suspect chin, hittability (about equal)combined with bertos power(superior to broner) i think its a toss up fight...they are both horrible at boxing (broner slightly better)and both love to exchange so this makes for an awesome fight...
                Berto can take a beating, I dont think garcia face holds up.

Comment

I would pick Garcia to starch him, but personally I would much rather face Garcia than I would like to face Berto.

Comment

Working...
                  X