Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Khan or Alexander beat Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto stops Khan, Devon UD's him in a close fight that has people thinking possible robbery.

How about this schedule......if Berto beats Karass and Brook beats Jones.

Alexander-Khan and Berto-Brook in December. Winners fight in May 2014. Than who ever comes out of that fights Floyd in Fall 2014, having earned it with some solid wins.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Berto stops Khan, Devon UD's him in a close fight that has people thinking possible robbery.

How about this schedule......if Berto beats Karass and Brook beats Jones.

Alexander-Khan and Berto-Brook in December. Winners fight in May 2014. Than who ever comes out of that fights Floyd in Fall 2014, having earned it with some solid wins.
      I like that

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I think it's possible..IMO Khan has not look the same since kicking Ariza out of his corner..Khan was seriously hurt against Maidana bro,and was able to regain his senses and fight hard at the same time..

With out Ariza,both before(Ariza)and after(Ariza)Khan has looked like pure shhit..I don't think this is a coincidence..
        Ariza outs weight on smartly, but also trains people hard. Khan was forced to do road work and some other **** that I forgot the words to.

With others, he seems to work on different things such as dead lift and no roadwork for Danny.

That didn't seem smart. The other thing was, he had Roach teach him how to work the jab and punch and move. It worked well with his speed, because his attack is his defence. Only issue was, he went to KO Danny which was dumb as fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          Surprised people think Alexander beats Berto. Andre hits harder, is faster, bigger, and his shaky chin is hardly likely to be tested by Devon.

Sure, Devon is more active but it's activity for the sake of activity, and rarely impressive. Berto has trouble with guys who can pressure him and rough him up, not an outside fighter who pulls his punches.
          Most would have said the same thing about R.G. heading into their fight..R.G. never really displayed any real power..Berto's chin is very weak tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
            Ariza outs weight on smartly, but also trains people hard. Khan was forced to do road work and some other **** that I forgot the words to.

With others, he seems to work on different things such as dead lift and no roadwork for Danny.

That didn't seem smart. The other thing was, he had Roach teach him how to work the jab and punch and move. It worked well with his speed, because his attack is his defence. Only issue was, he went to KO Danny which was dumb as fuk.
            I agree with most everything..except he would have been caught by Garcia eventually..With Ariza he might have been able to with stand it tho..With the other guy(forgot his name at the moment)he look not to take shots well up top or to the body..Khan should go back hat in hand to Roach and Ariza(esp Ariza)..

Comment

I think Alexander would beat Berto with no problem but Berto would KO Khan. Berto has some fast hard punches and Khan's chin really has a bullseye on it now. Alexander could handle Berto's power and come back with speed and power of his own. Alexander has performed well at 147 and Berto did not look good against Guerrero. I am picking Alexander to KO Khan. I think Alexander is one of the best at 147 because of his speed, good chin and good boxing skills.

Comment

Working...
              X