No announcement yet.

Match up idea for Canelo's Sept PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match up idea for Canelo's Sept PPV

I think we are pretty much expecting Canelo-Kirkland for the main event. So what if they do Lara-Vanes for the co main event and the winner of those 2 fights Canelo on another PPV at a later date?

I'm sorry but there is no way Canelo belongs headlining any kind of ppv. Unless it's Floyd or Cotto in there alongside his pampered babied ginger a$$.

Comment

i dont think james will be ready for september

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I'm sorry but there is no way Canelo belongs headlining any kind of ppv. Unless it's Floyd or Cotto in there alongside his pampered babied ginger a$$.
        Well GBP said he's ready and that they're doing it in September lol. Do I agree with it being Kirkland? No but that's probably the more entertaining match up available out there. Plus given Kirkland's chin, chances are Canelo gives the fan what they wanna see, a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
          i dont think james will be ready for september

Can barely hear it on my phone. Guess Imma have to watch it when I get home. If Kirkland won't be ready then Idk who else they could put in there that's PPV "worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Well GBP said he's ready and that they're doing it in September lol. Do I agree with it being Kirkland? No but that's probably the more entertaining match up available out there. Plus given Kirkland's chin, chances are Canelo gives the fan what they wanna see, a KO.
            You say that like it's guaranteed. I'm picking Kirkland to crush ginger's ginger a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              You say that like it's guaranteed. I'm picking Kirkland to crush ginger's ginger a$$.
              I said CHANCES ARE. But if the fight does end up happening Im willing to put up a bet.

Comment

Canelo knocks Kirkland out. Kirk has no chin. It should be Cotto.

Comment

JCC JR has been trying to make the fight but that scumbag Schaefer has been blocking the fight.

60-40 and JR kicks his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    JCC JR has been trying to make the fight but that scumbag Schaefer has been blocking the fight.

60-40 and JR kicks his ass.
                    I'm not sure I believe this but 60-40 for Chavez Jr or Canelo? Cause if its for Jr I wouldn't take it either. Canelo is a bigger draw even tho Jr has the name. Jr gets boo'ed by Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                    X