No announcement yet.

Lol this is what Trump is talking about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol this is what Trump is talking about

As I checked out dim underground today I noticed a story that many are running with. Maybe someone should tell them it's fake news and it was Obama approved.

These people have no shame.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/u...-curtains.html
    State Department Spent $52,701 on Curtains for Nikki Haley’s Residence

Quote:

WASHINGTON — The State Department spent $52,701 last year buying customized and mechanized curtains for the picture windows in Nikki R. Haley’s official residence as ambassador to the United Nations, just as the department was undergoing deep budget cuts and had frozen hiring.

The residence, in a new building on First Avenue, has spectacular views, and Ms. Haley is the first ambassador to live in it. For decades, her predecessors lived in the Waldorf Astoria hotel.

That Nikki Haley, how dare she, right.
    But then in the very last paragraph of the article........

Quote:

A spokesman for Ms. Haley said plans to buy the curtains were made in 2016, during the Obama administration. Ms. Haley had no say in the purchase, he said.

No surprises here...

Comment

If I read this correctly, the article is completely true and doesn't leave out any facts, including when the request was made.

Exactly why do you have an issue with it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If I read this correctly, the article is completely true and doesn't leave out any facts, including when the request was made.

Exactly why do you have an issue with it?
        NY times changed it now that they were called out

Comment

Of course the NYT rolled the story back...

Comment

damn American cant afford 50K curtains? wtf.

Comment

All the media can smd.

The fact they all talk about this sorta sh^t just says how complicit they are in protecting the real corruption & promblems in our government, the whole government, not just the D's or R's or even the indie & lesser party people. $52k curtains or w/e the R's are b^tching about these days ain't got sh^t on the real stories the media could be telling.

Comment

Working...
              X