Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Always Wondered If Angel Was Helping Danny or Just an A-hole. We Have The Answer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    STRONG...LOL

I would settle for having someone slap him around. Ruben Guerrero was ready to do it, notice how Angel shut his mouth when Ruben stepped to him.

He is definitely not good for boxing, he takes it too far. People have been giving him the benefit of the doubt for far too long. I hate the fact that all the guys with media credentials never call him out on his BS, like last night, no one asked him the difficult questions after the fight, at the press conference. People kiss his butt, for what? Who is he? He isn't the fighter, he is an uneducated, illiterate moron.
    Maybe because a lot of educated, very literate, intelligent, likable, attractive people could not give a sh11t about their kids? Maybe for Angel being good for Danny is more important than what is good for Boxing? I should point out that I don't even care for Danny as a fighter, so I have no axe to grind.

Irony escapes you. Ruben is just like Angel! two hot headed hispanic guys who would do anything for their kids... a real crime. I think Angel and Ruben probably know that boxing will survive them... Meanwhile the smiling hyena Don King, with a kind word for all... almost destroyed boxing and lets see what he did for his son, set him up to swindle Witherspoon. Nice guy, great for boxing, this is America!!!! says King!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      This is what happens you you stop beating up on smaller opponents like Garcia has been doing his entire career.
      Thats right! And Thurman is a class act who can move, box. Danny might be best retiring, unless he can learn to cut the ring down and stop depending on hometown cooking. Him and Broner have a similar trajectory. Angel should also grow up and stop acting like a little girl who was deflowered.

Comment

Originally posted by macisaac6 View Post
        Imagine they fight Bradley. The back and forth between him and atlas would be classic
        If Bradley still has something significant in the tank he would beat Garcia in my opinion.

In terms of the trainers - I think Atlas is a bit crazy. I can't see Angel running his mouth with him. Just like he got quiet with Ruben Guerrero.

Comment

I have no problem with Angel Garcia.

Imagine if every fighter were boring and respectful like Mosley and Wlad. Fuk that.

Boxing itself is a brutal blood sport. What,, you expect these guys who are involved in this kind of sport to be perfect gentlemen?

We need more characters like garcia and mayorga.

Im tired of these no personality having nerds like mosley.

Comment

Working...
          X