No announcement yet.

how should we punish rapists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how should we punish rapists?

I'll personally lube up and enter their anus.
    Fuk them raw till they bleed to death. Than I'll fist them and cum over their dead faces.

How would you treat false accusers?

I knew a girl, a Japanese woman who was translating for a Japanese National, who dumped his J girl for a prettier young girl. She ran to the police, he got arrested. The woman who supported-corroborated the rape occurred.

He vehemently denied it, refused to take a deal, and went to trial. He won, because it was proven that the witness was in NY when the alleged rape occur. The jury didn’t believe them..

Then the judge gave them each a year in jail to think about their bs. They both admitted to lying after more facts came out.

What should happen to them.

I have five sisters, and I think most women would lie about being raped, but some do.

Comment

Maybe throw them in jail with the real predator rapists and see how they get treated.
      Eye for an Eye.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
        I'll personally lube up and enter their anus.
        Fuk them raw till they bleed to death. Than I'll fist them and cum over their dead faces.
        I find your statement contradictory. You can't lube up AND fuk them raw.

Comment

What pisses me off more are pedophiles. Or people who assault children/kids/babies.

Disgusting filth's - how can they go on someone so defenseless and helpless? Not only that. Children/kids don't know what's going on either - why can't these sick ****s go back into time and think of themselves as an innocent child?

Comment

cut their dick off

Comment

There are too many categories of rape to administer the same punishment across the board. I'm sure there are also a lot of guys doing time because a woman lied or falsely identified him. Especially in today's crazy #MeToo climate. Then there is the grey area of "was it really rape or just remorse sex", where a guy and a girl has a lot to drink, he has sex with her and next day she feels as though she's been taken advantage of while intoxicated. That's a fine line.

I think if you are guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt of a brutal, violent and forcible rape, be it on a woman, man or child, you should be castrated AND do at least ten years in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
                cut their dick off
                this ^^^^

If theyre proven guilty

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  There are too many categories of rape to administer the same punishment across the board. I'm sure there are also a lot of guys doing time because a woman lied or falsely identified him. Especially in today's crazy #MeToo climate. Then there is the grey area of "was it really rape or just remorse sex", where a guy and a girl has a lot to drink, he has sex with her and next day she feels as though she's been taken advantage of while intoxicated. That's a fine line.

I think if you are guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt of a brutal, violent and forcible rape, be it on a woman, man or child, you should be castrated AND do at least ten years in prison.
                  I totally agree that there are so many categories to rape. Each state also has their own interpretations or law.

I also totally agree with castration. If it truly is a cold blooded premeditated rape. I think the rapist should have a chance of Castration and 10 years of protective custody. Or life in prison in General population.

I don't know your knowledge of prison or prison life but I can tell you (which is why I made the corporal punishment thread) that there are way to many inmates that don't mind prison. 3 hot meals, healthcare, cable television etc.. This isn't even to mention that crime still happens, Alcohol is made and is abundant, drugs are available, and if the inmate(s) play their cards right, they can score on a female officer.

Comment

Wtf

How about just throw them in jail

Comment

Working...
                    X