Eff Pandas' thread about HBO is idiotic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Does that qualify as a big announcement? I don’t think so lmao
    I don't think so either but I don't know what else it could be?

What big stations do e.w. scripps have?

Maybe its a deal with cbs

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Next Announcement is probably something Internationally and/or something to do with streaming maybe
      They already stream. SHO and FOX have streaming available and they already do SHO International Cards.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
        I don't think so either but I don't know what else it could be?

What big stations do e.w. scripps have?

Maybe its a deal with cbs
        Nah. Kick back and let’s watch it unfold

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Nah. Kick back and let’s watch it unfold

Comment

Yeah eff pandas plucked that insider information from out of his arsehole.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              You're not allowed to speculate on things such as boxing as a fan on a boxing forum.

You fool!

Only insiders are allowed to post here!
              LOL right.

I'd Green K you but Boxing Scene is cheap on the green K they are letting me give right now. Must be cuz I'm not an insider.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                They already stream. SHO and FOX have streaming available and they already do SHO International Cards.
                Yeah that is true, I guess we will just have to wait and see what the next announcement is

Comment

The thing about eff pandas ignore list is you can never have had a conversation with him and you won't know you're on ignore until you go to reply to him He blocks people based I'm their conversations with other people. I like you wbc. But eff pandas ignore list is undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The thing about eff pandas ignore list is you can never have had a conversation with him and you won't know you're on ignore until you go to reply to him He blocks people based I'm their conversations with other people. I like you wbc. But eff pandas ignore list is undefeated
                    Can't really blame him. I put a few ******s I didn't even talk to on my ignore list yesterday myself. I value my brain cells too much to lose them from reading what some of these windowlickers write.

BTW you won the bet you showed me the other day, did you? Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Can’t say I blame him

Comment

Working...
                      X