Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im done with fast food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, if you out with people, avoid KFC. I experienced one of the most embarrassing upset stomach situations in my life because of KFC. Go somewhere else.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      They don’t wash their hands after they take a dump
      Wait, you're eating fast food, what's a couple extra shyt particles?

Comment

Went to KFC a years ago fooked my stomach up never been since then..

Comment

Never had issues with KFC... I don’t eat in, always pick up drive thru.

Applebee’s we stopped going altogether... about 2 years ago, ordered the beef nachos appetizer. Damn thing had fried roaches; didn’t notice until after a few bites. Got the F out of there and never came back.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Out of all the chicken franchises KFC is the worst.
            Nah. KFC is where it's at. We have barbi-fried and crunchy hot and spicy here. Popeyes aint better.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Nah. KFC is where it's at. We have barbi-fried and crunchy hot and spicy here. Popeyes aint better.

I dont know if it's just he kfc by my house but that **** is greasy as hell every single time. Even the extra crispy is drenched.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                I dont know if it's just he kfc by my house but that **** is greasy as hell every single time. Even the extra crispy is drenched.
                Must be the one where you are at.

Comment

I'ma steal their recipe

Comment

Originally posted by Beatdowns View Post
                    I'ma steal their recipe
                    Let me have it when you do. Jamaicans are addicted to that sh**t. We can make big bucks.

Comment

Let me have it when you do. Jamaicans are addicted to that sh**t. We can make big bucks.
                      lol we're going to keep trying to imitate it until we figure out the secret, one day!

Today, thewhitegirl plans on making goat. I've never had goat before. I hope it's not bad XD Heard it was "tough" sometimes

The other day she did a spot-on imitation of Chinese food

She should've been a chef.

But no worries, we're going to take over the world, chico! Just need to map out that KFC recipe.

BWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHHAA

Comment

Working...
                      X