No announcement yet.

Share a little about yourself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I get by the best I can. I park next to the Charles river where there’s a hotel nearby and connect to the guest wifi so my internet is super quick. But I have to piss and sh..it in a bucket so there’s a trade off
    On the bright side, Georges licks the bucket clean after smearing the contents all over his face. That bum is a true sicko. So at least you don’t have to clean it.

Comment

I would **** me.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        On the bright side, Georges licks the bucket clean after smearing the contents all over his face. That bum is a true sicko. So at least you don’t have to clean it.

Derranged

Comment

I'm basically Tyrion Lannister except I ain't a wealthy midget, but I always pay my debts, I drink and I know things, I am very resourceful I always find a way to make shít happen, my loyalty is undying unless you fúck wit me, and I have the gift of gab

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            I'm basically Tyrion Lannister except I ain't a wealthy midget, but I always pay my debts, I drink and I know things, I am very resourceful I always find a way to make shít happen, my loyalty is undying unless you fúck wit me, and I have the gift of gab
            led is also basically tyrion lannister except he's not wealthy, resourceful, loyal, or well spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              That glue sniffing ****** has been desperately seeking my attention for a while now. Just like you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                That glue sniffing ****** has been desperately seeking my attention for a while now. Just like you have.
                You're reaching pretty far there, everybody knows full nutsacks are the only things that get your attention.

I emptied mine out already on pb32's wife.

Comment

6'8" tall, hysterically giant schlong, fifteen girlfriends who ***e out for me and are all hot, ten figures in salary, drive the freshest whip.

like the rest of you, obviously! we are all lebron james.

Comment

i hate this all of Saturday and Sunday while watching football

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      led is also basically tyrion lannister except he's not wealthy, resourceful, loyal, or well spoken.
                      But I have a big dick that you dream of every night. Faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X