• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
    Is that Micheal Jackson?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      Think this is a BS video, bigger boobs sure some guys don't like bigger boobs but they are in the minority same goes for a bigger ***** I think most women prefer it bigger so long as it isn't too big.

Bigger = more friction. More pleasure also more rare.

Thanks for help tho bro
      Last edited by AlexKid; 08-12-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Think this is a BS video, bigger boobs sure some guys don't like bigger boobs but they are in the minority same goes for a bigger ***** I think most women prefer it bigger so long as it isn't too big.

Bigger = more friction. More pleasure also more rare
        If this BS were true, women wouldn't secrete a lubricant...

Rookies, smh

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          You need a bigger dick bro, the extra friction will cause more stimulation and get her off much faster kina like a vibrator
          I need a bigger dick? How can I possibly do that? Cmon man you're a lot brighter than this.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            If this BS were true, women wouldn't secrete a lubricant...

Rookies, smh
            It also looks better bigger and makes you more confident.

WTF you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              I need a bigger dick? How can I possibly do that? Cmon man you're a lot brighter than this.
              Try Jelqing do it for 3 months combined with ulis and come back to me

Comment

kamasutra size chartAccording to the Kama Sutra, men can be classified on the basis of the size of their *****, or lingam as it is called in Sanskrit. A person with a small ***** is described as a hare-man, one with an average-sized ***** is described as a bull-man, and one with an unusually large ***** is described as a horse-man. Similarly, females can be classified according to the size of their yoni, or vagina. A woman with a small yoni is called a deer, one with an average-sized yoni is a mare and one with an unusually large yoni is an elephant. The Kama Sutra identifies nine types of Tantric union, based on each of the three lingam types copulating with each of the three yoni types.

Comment

Welcome back Alexkid

Comment

Only on Tuesday's.

Comment

Kama Sutra: Kinds Of Sexual Union According To Dimensions, Force Of Desire, Passion, Or Time, 1

Tantra Magazine

MAN is divided into three classes, viz. the hare man, the bull man, and the horse man, according to the size of his lingam.

Woman also, according to the depth of her yoni, is either a female deer, a mare, or a female elephant.

There are thus three equal unions between persons of corresponding dimensions, and there are six unequal unions, when the dimensions do not correspond, or nine in all, as the following table shows:

In these unequal unions, when the male exceeds the female in point of size, his union with a woman who is immediately next to him in size is called high union, and is of two kinds; while his union with the woman most remote from his size is called the highest union, and is of one kind only.

On the other hand, when the female exceeds the male in point of size, her union with a man immediately next to her in size is called low union, and is of two kinds; while her union with a man most remote from her in size is called the lowest union, and is of one kind only.

Tantra Magazine
                      In other words, the horse and mare, the bull and deer, form the high union, while the horse and deer form the highest union. On the female side, the elephant and bull, the mare and hare, form low unions, while the elephant and the hare make the lowest unions.

There are, then, nine kinds of union according to dimensions. Amongst all these, equal unions are the best, those of a superlative degree, i.e. the highest and the lowest, are the worst, and the rest are middling, and with them the high are better than the low.

High unions are said to be better than low ones, for in the former it is possible for the male to satisfy his own passion without injuring the female, while in the latter it is difficult for the female to be satisfied by any means.

Comment

Working...
                      X