No announcement yet.

What do we get out of dis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we get out of dis?

They birthed me just to fake i was a prince and give hot babes to black and hispanic guys. inorder to do this they disabled me (my body doesnt function properlly), and i have a head injury compared to a concussion. All so these mother****ers in fl can **** super hot chics, and i get nothing in return just dissed everyday. I joined the army, not a pimp.

There's enough hoes in Miami to go around lol

Just try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      There's enough hoes in Miami to go around lol

Just try harder.
      I talked to the first girl showing her butt to me in new jersey, and she told me not to think i was a prince, so i did nothing for 5 years and avoided all these normal looking cute girls with nice asses and their still bothering me, i did not think i was a prince and they hate me still trying to seriously hurt me.

while i didnt talk to these girls every time i was in the house ppl from the media and black hispanic guys have been having pleasure palaces around me.

they had me since birth to ****** me disable me to make fun of me and use me to **** horny minorities using babes.

the media only makes fun of white ppl, and makes fun of america. so this is just their adervage stunt, of them ****ing hot women, i dont wanna be an american idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ernestomcolon View Post
        I talked to the first girl showing her butt to me in new jersey, and she told me not to think i was a prince, so i did nothing for 5 years and avoided all these normal looking cute girls with nice asses and their still bothering me, i did not think i was a prince and they hate me still trying to seriously hurt me.

while i didnt talk to these girls every time i was in the house ppl from the media and black hispanic guys have been having pleasure palaces around me.

they had me since birth to ****** me disable me to make fun of me and use me to **** horny minorities using babes.

the media only makes fun of white ppl, and makes fun of america. so this is just their adervage stunt, of them ****ing hot women, i dont wanna be an american idiot.
        Who cares what other people do bro.

I never have.

If you think you're a prince, then be a prince. If not, well then you don't need to be to get a dime.

Comment

are you speaking english?

Comment

Was that meant to be some sort of poem? I'm confused.

Comment

Working...
            X