Collapse
No announcement yet.

{VIDEO} Badass Mr Capone-e Running Drugs/Gang-banging in ROSARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capone E doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the **** out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      Capone E doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the **** out of it.
      co-sign...........

Comment

have any of you guys ever been arrested before. when you get arrested they search you and put you in handcuffs. they were in the back with no ****ing handcuffs on and someone had a video camera. come on that was a fake video. i suggest some of you go out and get arrested and see how it works. when your in the back of the patty wagon you still have your cuffs on. ive been arrested for misdemeanors and felonies. i was arrested by gang unit and homicide cops. maybe the do things differently in cali but in new mexico thats how they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          have any of you guys ever been arrested before. when you get arrested they search you and put you in handcuffs. they were in the back with no ****ing handcuffs on and someone had a video camera. come on that was a fake video. i suggest some of you go out and get arrested and see how it works. when your in the back of the patty wagon you still have your cuffs on. ive been arrested for misdemeanors and felonies. i was arrested by gang unit and homicide cops. maybe the do things differently in cali but in new mexico thats how they do it.
          The cops didn't have enough cojones to cuff them.

Comment

Capone-E is such a vato loco, that he broke the cuffs with his bare hands.

Comment

cops don't dare to handcuff Razza boss Capone-E.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                seems as if he's yelling "look at me i'm gangsta" .... that's fake *****. capone-e sounds and looks that of a ****en ghey.
                It what they ALL do. "look at me, record me on video being a bad ass!" Pathetic... the old school mobsters where legit and low key. This is immature sht right here. All the videos of you getting locked up mean sht to me...When it comes down to survival, you better be ready. I don't watch ghay asss propaganda from yesterday...you better prove it today. Not valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                  It what they ALL do. "look at me, record me on video being a bad ass!" Pathetic... the old school mobsters where legit and low key. This is immature sht right here. All the videos of you getting locked up mean sht to me...When it comes down to survival, you better be ready. I don't watch ghay asss propaganda from yesterday...you better prove it today. Not valid.
                  Capone E will strangle you with a cordless phone for saying something like that.

Comment

BUMP! I just wanna bump this before Capone E kills some1!

Comment

How naive. Do you realize that cops are too fucking respectfull of this bad ass loco? The video might be fake in the sense that the cops were giving Mr Capone-e and his compadres a ride. You know why?
                      Because Mr Capone is the boss.

Comment

Working...
                      X