Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Find Out How Much Info FB Has On You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so glad I deactivated mine..... and yes yes I know they still have all my info in their database, I don't care, just sayin glad I deactivated mine.. been happier ever since. FB is one of the most toxic environments I've ever been a part of.

Comment

Fairly certain our smart phones are data mining our conversations as well. Ever talk about something on the phone then all of a sudden see ads for it pop up immediately?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Fairly certain our smart phones are data mining our conversations as well. Ever talk about something on the phone then all of a sudden see ads for it pop up immediately?
        No. Holy f#ck if thats legit thats spooky at the level of data they are going through THAT f#cking fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          No. Holy f#ck if thats legit thats spooky at the level of data they are going through THAT f#cking fast.
          Totally legit, man. i'm surprised this hasn't blown up or is being discussed that much. Target for example has done creepy data mining in the past (far worse now) in order to find out which women may potentially be pregnant (their main demographic).

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            I know.

first I was gonna create one jsut for the hoes but homies told me its not like myspace was so I said naw I have enough hoes already, then when I thought about it again just to keep in touch with fam and old school peeps I said naw they just gonna hit me up for $$$$$ so since then Ive been cool, every once in awhile i hear about people beefing over comments xyz left on a photo or someshit I just laugh like you silly petty motherfuckers glad I never got into that shit cause body count will be high in both ways.
            Impressive!!!

Comment

Totally legit, man. i'm surprised this hasn't blown up or is being discussed that much. Target for example has done creepy data mining in the past (far worse now) in order to find out which women may potentially be pregnant (their main demographic).
              I heard that. They judged by if the women started buying unscented lotion instead of scented.

Comment

I was checking for a few flights out of NY in cheapoair app and a few days later opened a news app and sure enough, it was showing me ads for flights out of NY..

I think your mobile carrier does share info out to other sites..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  I was checking for a few flights out of NY in cheapoair app and a few days later opened a news app and sure enough, it was showing me ads for flights out of NY..

I HAVE had this happen. The ads I'm seeing are often based upon my website history. So yea they are definitely watching us.

I've never noticed anything with chat/text kinda sh^t doe. That would freak me out a lil bit I think lol.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I heard that. They judged by if the women started buying unscented lotion instead of scented.
                    Yup, did you read Power of Habit?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Yeah, especially if you have everything connected with the same email.

Comment

Working...
                      X