Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 50-50 or NO Joshua Fight, No Surprise if I KO Him in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: 50-50 or NO Joshua Fight, No Surprise if I KO Him in One!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) believes he could blast out IBF, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) in one round. At the moment, things are inching closer for a fight between Joshua and WBO champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) for a unification date in early 2018. The date would likely fall in March or April.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-04-2017, 02:14 PM.

For **** Sake

Comment

Nobody knows who the fuk Wilder is, he's never sold a PPV in his life, yet he expects 50/50 against one of the biggest draws in boxing despite the other man potentially having every other belt, and Wilder isn't even lineal.

This bum is an absolute joke.

Comment

All that talk and now pricing himself out, smh. What a sucka. Guess we won't see the fight

Comment

There we have it. He can't sell his shows out in his home town, has never headlined a PPV event and he's never fought anyone. Why should AJ give him 50% when he's the one 90% of people pay to watch? I always knew he would price himself out and continue fighting nobodies for peanuts.

Comment

Carry on making 1.5 mil. Only way you make more is maybe Potvekin like last time or get Fury/Wlad in the ring

Comment

He sounds like ggg team accusing canelo of ducking him then goes on a los golpes and with a straight face says he needs to get a 50-50 split or no fight

Comment

Not surprised, repeatedly told people this delusional clown would pull something like this.

... “I don’t care about the money and splits, I’m not an accountant.... I just want to see them fight”

Well good luck seeing the fight now

Edit: A bunch of posters will duck this thread though....
                Last edited by NaijaD; 12-04-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Not surprised, repeatedly told people this delusional clown would pull something like this.

... “I don’t care about the money and splits, I’m not an accountant.... I just want to see them fight”

Edit: A bunch of posters will duck this thread though....
                  You are the delusional clown. He has every right to ask for 50-50 and to state what he said. Are you the one getting in the ring for him? No one is ducking no thread. AJ is a cash cow only in the UK. This fight brings revenue from different places. We also don't know where the fight will take place. There are too many factors that come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                    You are the delusional clown. He has every right to ask for 50-50 and to state what he said. Are you the one getting in the ring for him? No one is ducking no thread. AJ is a cash cow only in the UK. This fight brings revenue from different places. We also don't know where the fight will take place. There are too many factors that come into play.
                    Deontay is that you?

Comment

Working...
                    X