Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Poll: Who deserved to win Pacquiao-Horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    I'm sorry.. BoxNation was awful.

I will watch rounds 8-12 now
    Boxnation called it how it was, I didn't really care who won the fight. You could have changed 2 of his rounds he had from Horn to Pacquiao, I agreed with how he called it though. Could have been 115-113 to Pacquiao though, which is what a lot of people are saying, definitely no robbery

Comment

So I rewatched the whole fight.. I now have it wider than my original 115-112 score. But 115-112 is still OK.

I can only give clearly rounds 1 and 6 to Horn. Rounds 7, 10, 12 were swing rounds to me. Watching, round 12.. I think Pac won that with the flurry of body punches.

Giving Horn 5 rounds is generous. 1st, 6th, and the 10th round was his best. 10th rnd was iffy. 3rd round was also close but Pac landed more cleanly, Horn more active.

115-112 or 116-111 for Pacquiao.
      BOXNATION is a joke.
      Last edited by Strategic1; 07-03-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Boxnation called it how it was, I didn't really care who won the fight. You could have changed 2 of his rounds he had from Horn to Pacquiao, I agreed with how he called it though. Could have been 115-113 to Pacquiao though, which is what a lot of people are saying, definitely no robbery
        You are correct.

Comment

I had it 115-112 for Pacquiao

Comment

Interesting how only less than 12 % on this forum picked the right guy ? The other non public pole had about 20% for Horn which also tells me boxing fans are truly the blind following the blind more than i originally thought .

Idid take into consideration the majority are half Pacman fans who cant view a fight without bias ,so the rest most likely only seen the fight once or are that influenced by some raving madman commentator ? Either way this pole should be a reminder on why its not always smart to go with popular opinions !

Comment

Working...
            X