• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/il/morton/crime

If i was an african american man i would still choose this city than the sheethole chicago
      You would rather live in some random ass middle of nowhere Midwest town with literally nothing going for it then one of the best cities in the US???

Da **** wrong with you???

There is nothing uniquely dangerous/noteworthy about Chicago in terms of crime compared to literally dozens of other large American Cities...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Actually reverse it, I grew up with my mom n peoria.

Got kicked out of high school in Peoria, went to Morton and served them rich kids, like $20 for a dime. These kids had no idea, but had money. Good money that I still have today and funded a few of my early stock purchases.
        Then I got kicked out of there after a year, and had to go to alternative.

I was a scandalous mother****er up until about 20, then I matured and went into the army, and really haven’t ****ed with it except after the army when I was in college and working at Bdubs, I use to hook my friends up for some extra side money but nothing to the extent of my youth.
        Props. But you shouldn't be so hard on the kids now a days who ****in up. You need to remember where you came from and how you turned your life around thanks to the military. If you was really out here like that then you ran into a lot of kids who never had a chance in life. Family life all ****ed up from the time they was born. Mama bringing all types of men in and out the house. Smoking weed and drinking in front of them at a early age. Daddy locked up. You know it's a lot of kids out here who aint never had a chance and if they did make it it's a miracle. It aint about making excuses for failures. It's about reality. I don't know why people think these kids are gonna automatically mature when they turn 18 just because that makes them an adult. They never had a chance from he get go. And a lot do make it out. The may not become rich but they get a steady job and work and live a normal life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Actually reverse it, I grew up with my mom n peoria.

Got kicked out of high school in Peoria, went to Morton and served them rich kids, like $20 for a dime. These kids had no idea, but had money. Good money that I still have today and funded a few of my early stock purchases.
          Then I got kicked out of there after a year, and had to go to alternative.

I was a scandalous mother****er up until about 20, then I matured and went into the army, and really haven’t ****ed with it except after the army when I was in college and working at Bdubs, I use to hook my friends up for some extra side money but nothing to the extent of my youth.
          ****ing criminal. You should have done jail time.

Comment

Working...
          X