Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what happened at the end of this one? I was getting hard but it ended.

Is that a deliberate vag stamp the girl on the left does? I know the girl on the right tries it (35 seconds in) but the other girl's foot is already in the way:

Comment

• This one ends with a KO, and I do get concerned for the welfare of these people.. and I don't mean "welfare" as a pun.

I don't really like the violence, I just like it when they strip each other and grab each other's privates. (Speaking of which I saw one just now with high nudity, which had been blurred out... wtf?)

Comment

• I make no stereotypes about Americans in these videos, because it's all there to see... at least, it is if you're watching in widescreen.

There's boobs in this one:

Comment

• Gotta feel bad for this girl... quite hot, gets busted up AND p1sses herself:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I wonder what happened at the end of this one? I was getting hard but it ended.
            Don’t lie. Those broads were too old to give you wood.

Comment

• Two anorexic Yankesses go at it... a boob is exposed:

Comment

This may just be the fight of the thread... a girl takes a bit of a beating, but, realising it's not going her way... decides to carry on the fight using her car. The phrase "getting out of hand" doesn't come close to describing this one:

Beercules dan_cov Jedi Vader racer59
                I actually saw this

Comment

• Honestly, I consider myself a connoisseur of girl fights, but clearly I know nothing.

There's a girl fight that's been trending on YouTube this week... multiple reuploads, several "reaction" videos to it, the lot.

And.. this is IT.

Sure, the 10-year-old midget offering the girl out like she think she's Beercules is worth a chuckle, but I wouldn't even put that in this thread, let alone expect it to go viral.

What am I missing there?
                  Last edited by !! Anorak; 04-18-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Honestly, I consider myself a connoisseur of girl fights, but clearly I know nothing.

There's a girl fight that's been trending on YouTube this week... multiple reuploads, several "reaction" videos to it, the lot.

And.. this is IT.

Sure, the 10-year-old midget offering the girl out like she think she's Beercules is worth a chuckle, but I wouldn't even put that in this thread, let alone expect it to go viral.

What am I missing there?
                    These two fine young lads, they are a social media sensation over here.

YouTube "Cash me outside" and you'll see why.

Comment

• I'm still not sure I get it... she's a singer? The girl in that video?

Comment

Working...
                      X