No announcement yet.

Study: 70% of Europeans see rapid Muslim population growth as serious threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Europe persevered for over 2000's years, and remained virtually the same concerning its ethnic makeup. Europeans also are a ruthless bunch when threatened or riled up. All that high civilization and human rights will go right out the window if they feel seriously threatened.
    Maybe it will be the opposite of what happened in North America when the Europeans came over and the darker skinned people lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Yes. We are the most creative and ruthless when backed into a corner.

These people dont realize that stopping immigration now is the easy way..

The hard way is gonna be when they have to get violent to take back their countries.
      'We'

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        They already have. Hungary's Viktor Orban is speaking openly and honestly about the dangers and is enacting policies to prevent his country from being destroyed.

I like to travel and Hungary is definitely now on my list.
        dont forget italy, the right wing just just crushed decades long left wing domination in last month election

Comment

It's why we voted out of the eu. Anyone who said it was for any other reason is a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            What are people going to do? Use guns to overthrow the government? LOL!

i see it being feasible in Europe right now. these feminist dumbasses up top are primed for an insurgency. it's just that Euro f*gs have been domesticated with video games and **** to do anything about it.

Comment

only 70 ?

the other 30 must have been on vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                'We'
                Yes we as in European people. As a group. My ancestors and yours too if you're European.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  Yes we as in European people. As a group. My ancestors and yours too if you're European.
                  Aren't you American?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    I guess the Euros are getting tired of the gang rapes on their women and children along with mass murders on the streets.
                    Fascist! Racist! Hitler!

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      dont forget italy, the right wing just just crushed decades long left wing domination in last month election
                      The 5 star movement cannot be called right wing at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X