Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it gay to fall for a transexual prostitute?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alt of larry mustafa

Comment

It's only gay if her d*ck is bigger than yours

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
        Ben seeing this tgirl I met on backpages a lot lately and I think im falling for her. She doesnt look like a man at all and shes hotter than any girl ever been with...
        yes it is, c*cksucker

Comment

man on man/man on ''used to be'' a man = some g@y shlt

Comment

Beautiful isn't he?? 15 dorrar for sucky-sucky, for $30 you can cum in his tight as5hole

Comment

Does he/she have a nice arse?

Comment

Yes, it's gay.

Comment

if a guy wants to fnck something that used to be a guy or could ''pass'' for a woMAN, why does it matter what anyone thinks ? its not going to change that persons g@y fetish.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Do your thing. Life is to short to care what society thinks if it makes you happy.

Comment

Who cares? - I've banged quite a few shemales but they also have to be extremely convincing to the point it's hard to tell. I love asian ladyboys anyway. I had no problem sucking the d1ck of a nice little ladyboy but the thought of sucking non-shemale d1ck basically repulses me. It's weird indeed.

That said, i've kind of moved on from all that now. I don't desire them like i used to and only bang "normal" women now.

Comment

Working...
                      X