Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Mikey Garcia's resume is better than Loma's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> Mikey Garcia's resume is better than Loma's...

...Losses figure into the equation. Period, end of. Garcia is a *4* weight champion and, last I checked, 4 > 3. There is absolutely no justification in ranking Lomachenko ahead of Garcia P4P. None...

this is the kind of in depth break down that i love

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      this is the kind of in depth break down that i love
      "Depth" break down?

LOL...

Comment

So if 4>3 does that make Broner better than Lomachenko too?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          So if 4>3 does that make Broner better than Lomachenko too?
          Broner isn't undefeated. Garcia IS - who also BTW holds a victory over Broner. Exactly WHO has Lomachenko ever beaten?

Losses count, Genius...

Comment

Just your opinion and certainly not fact. It ends nothing. Loma is the better fighter in my opinion and can give Mikey weight and still beat him. How long are you going to milk that debatable loss in his 2nd pro fight, Loma hater?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Broner isn't undefeated. Garcia IS - who also BTW holds a victory over Broner. Exactly WHO has Lomachenko ever beaten?

Losses count, Genius...
              What is the point of trying to explain who Loma ever beat to a dedicated Loma hater who has his mind made up and started a thread just to trash Loma? Most fans and boxing experts have him number 1 PFP and Mikey down around 5th or 6th. You are in a small minority who think Mikey is better.

Comment

If Garcia beats Spence (if they actually fight), yes.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Just your opinion and certainly not fact. It ends nothing. Loma is the better fighter in my opinion and can give Mikey weight and still beat him. How long are you going to milk that debatable loss in his 2nd pro fight, Loma hater?
                  Well, it wasn’t debateable...controversial due to circumstances is more like it...and I think Mikey is likely a favorite in that fight regardless. As brilliant as Loma’s been, I’m not too sure I see much of a diff from that fight til now. Salido has just always been solid.

Sure, rough housed and didnt make weight but...he won and it all paid off.

Triangle theories are s hit, we know this but Mikey has looked as good vs everyone...and was dominating Salido.

The best anyone has looked vs Mikey is competitive. The best anyone has looked vs Loma is a win against him with a common oponent.

Lets be real...Mikey goes through Loma’s opposition unbeaten as well.

Can Loma deal with the size of someone like Broner despite being more skilled than him?

One thing is a Linares right hand...another is a Broner or Mikey right hand.

Fair play to both though. I can see the garcia-loma fight being real interesting. Its almost impossible to predict. All we know is Mikey CAN hurt Loma. As for if Loma can do what he wants or if Mikey is too sharp, smart, and well schooled of a pro remains to be seen.

Comment

they could just fight and settle the debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X