Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-03-2018, 08:33 PM #1
Pernicious sociopath

Quoted: 1509 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,837.23
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - lfc19titles 
Default It should of been me instead of that tiger...

Still saddened by the tragic plight of avni the tigress. Fuk anyone who cant find the empathy for the loss of this magnificent animal.
Introspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:35 PM #2
Pernicious sociopath

Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you
Oh can't you see
You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please
Oh can't you see
You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day, every word you say, every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
(Every move you make, every vow you break, every smile you fake, every claim you stake)
I'll be watching you
(Every single day, every word you say, every game you play, every night you stay)
I'll be watching you
(Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take)
I'll be watching you
I'll be watching you
Old 11-03-2018, 08:35 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3024 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 25,383.02
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspective View Post
Still saddened by the tragic plight of avni the tigress. Fuk anyone who cant find the empathy for the loss of this magnificent animal.
Who doesnt have empathy? WTF is wrong with you males. This tiger had killed 13 people. We're not talking about some guy hunting for a head mount.

If that tiger would have kept coming back for more and your family was one of the ones eaten would you feel the same?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:38 PM #4
Pernicious sociopath

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Who doesnt have empathy? WTF is wrong with you males. This tiger had killed 13 people. We're not talking about some guy hunting for a head mount.

If that tiger would have kept coming back for more and your family was one of the ones eaten would you feel the same?
People (peasant villagers) encroaching in a tigers territory is on them not the tiger.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:40 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2730 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 16,711.69
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Yeah it should have been you.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:42 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boksfan View Post
Im going to have to agree with this.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:43 PM #7
Pernicious sociopath

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Or that prostitute who happens to be called your mother.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:45 PM #8
Pernicious sociopath

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Im going to have to agree with this.
Mate your a spastic I couldnt care less about what you agree with. You are a boiled egg intelligence wise. Wet lettuce. Run along now dipstick put your head down.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:50 PM #9
Pernicious sociopath

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Get your oblong shaped head off this thread, your headshape would sure look mysterious on my 4k screen.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:55 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspective View Post
Mate your a spastic I couldnt care less about what you agree with. You are a boiled egg intelligence wise. Wet lettuce. Run along now dipstick put your head down.
Lol coming from a guy that said it should of been you instead of the tiger. Lol.
It could of been you, number 14!

Share This With Friends

Tags
tiger...

User Tag List