Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-03-2018, 01:48 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4075 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 22,412.46
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspective View Post
Rip to that beautiful creature, who's only crime was having her natural habitat encroached upon by people and acting upon instinct when encountering these same people.

Fuk right off you dirty cvnts I hope the bloke that shot her gets his guts ripped out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Read this post below
Tiger was being a tiger, human was being a human. We conquer and we kill. That's how we roll. That's how nature rolls.

If any of you have a problem with that, there's plenty of jungles you can move to.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:50 PM #12
Pernicious sociopath

Quoted: 1503 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,440.10
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Tiger was being a tiger, human was being a human. We conquer and we kill. That's how we roll. That's how nature rolls.

If any of you have a problem with that, there's plenty of jungles you can move to.
I'm already in a jungle a concrete one. It's clear you have no compassion so what are you contributing to the thread exactly?
Introspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:53 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2066 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,608.63
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
I'm already in a jungle a concrete one. It's clear you have no compassion so what are you contributing to the thread exactly?
He is right, that human was being a human. So why you mad u little b1tch?
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:56 PM #14
Pernicious sociopath

Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
He is right, that human was being a human. So why you mad u little b1tch?
Go and suck your brothers dick some more troglodyte.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:57 PM #15
Pernicious sociopath

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

You fat ugly smelly p*ssyhole boxing91
Old 11-03-2018, 02:03 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4075 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,412.46
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
I do have compassion. For my fellow human beings who got killed and eaten by this tiger.

You're just one of those fake outraged activists who's only contribution to the cause is donating 5 bucks every few months while wearing leather jackets and shoes, and eating burgers on a regular basis.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:03 PM #17
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,050.40
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
You can fuk off too, your probably the cvnt that shot him on here for kicks. He/you will get dealt with trust me. How Would you like someone to invade your territory and put one between the eyes, stopping life just like that.

All you did was exist and act on instinct and you get treated like that?

Would you enjoy that you big stiff idiot?
You don't know the facts. You're just assuming and painting a fantasy story line to justify your own self interest.

Beautiful creature? 100% true.

Is it sad? Of course it is.

Article said they tried to catch her but couldn't, so the Supreme Court gave the green light to shoot her on sight.

Online petitions came about to forgive the tiger...well isn't that enchanting? Easy as hell to say that through the net since none of those justice warriors were in the town where the killings took place.

Don't be so quickly to jump into conclusions without knowing all the details of what/why and how it happened
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:06 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2066 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,608.63
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
You fat ugly smelly p*ssyhole boxing91
So im similar to your mom and sisters p*ussyhole? You dumb ugly b1tch
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:48 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2393 Post(s)
BodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,026.93
Wow that chick is truly a bum sniffer lol - hectari Hahaha couldn't green you again,have a beer lmao - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year bro - HughJass Hilarious - jas 
:) - Salim_Shady Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! This place is retarded lol - El-blanco good stuff - Santa_ Happy New Years Bro - Teetotaler 

How should it have gone down? I don't get it, the Tiger was killing people, the Tiger got shot. Seems like the appropriate response.

It's a harsh world but you can't let wild animals go on killing people like that. It'd be madness.
BodiesInFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 03:36 PM #20
Pernicious sociopath

CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
I do have compassion. For my fellow human beings who got killed and eaten by this tiger.

You're just one of those fake outraged activists who's only contribution to the cause is donating 5 bucks every few months while wearing leather jackets and shoes, and eating burgers on a regular basis.
You know fuk all pharoah. I dont contribute or partake in activism chatting absolute bollocks you prick.

Share This With Friends

Tags
killed, tiger, tiger....because

User Tag List