No announcement yet.

#strapseason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #strapseason

anyone else erroll on the sidelines of the cowboys game yesterday getting a little shine and pub?

good to see CBS getting in on pushing spence

anyways....heres my wishes for the new year in no particular order

AJ and hearn grow a set of nuts instead of the little baby nuts they walk around with..and find the stones to fight the bronze bomber.....i was at thanksgiving dinner at a family friends house last night and my boys step grandfather started talking about how he watched AJ/Wlad...and was a fan of wilders and how he couldnt wait to see that fight! and i had no idea he was a boxing fan or still followed it! it came out of nowhere! made me excited

golovkin fights at least canelo and either jacobs or charlo next year....this guy is talking about 168 and prob fighting groves, eubank or degale just when the 160 is getting hot....i dont wanna hear that nonsense...this guy thinks hes earned nothing but paydays now or something when his resume and career still leaves alot to be desired

id love to see andre ward comeback and pull a big fight out of his rear end...i dunno who or where it would come from.....but its clear the sport needs heros and those who dare to be great

spences continued rise to the top

terrence crawford in a big fight

kovalev return to dominance....its going to be hard to get excited about krusher again....because he wont be able to avenge or erase the defeats ....he wont ever be able to top ward...but it would be nice to see him get back and maybe there are still some big fights left for him

Spence is a hell of a fighter and so is GGG but you have this insane irrational hate for him and b*tch about him all the time. He said he might go to 168 for a big fight. So the fuc what? Why is that some horrific crime? GGG taking a big fight for money? Unthinkable? GGG isn't avoiding Jacobs or Jermall. He already beat Jacobs in his home state and Jermall just isn't very scary. Ask Trout who almost beat Jermall. Why don't you wish for a fight between Jacobs and Jermall with the winner to fight the GGG vs Canelo winner? Why don't you quit saying what GGG must do to satisfy you? Let him run his own career. He has done a good job so far. He is still the real middleweight champion and the best middleweight in the world much to your dismay and displeasure. Just pray Canelo beats him and your dreams of GGG taking a loss come true.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Spence is a hell of a fighter and so is GGG but you have this insane irrational hate for him and b*tch about him all the time. He said he might go to 168 for a big fight. So the fuc what? Why is that some horrific crime? GGG taking a big fight for money? Unthinkable? GGG isn't avoiding Jacobs or Jermall. He already beat Jacobs in his home state and Jermall just isn't very scary. Ask Trout who almost beat Jermall. Why don't you wish for a fight between Jacobs and Jermall with the winner to fight the GGG vs Canelo winner? Why don't you quit saying what GGG must do to satisfy you? Let him run his own career. He has done a good job so far. He is still the real middleweight champion and the best middleweight in the world much to your dismay and displeasure. Just pray Canelo beats him and your dreams of GGG taking a loss come true.
      You are forgetting that GGG is a coward for not moving up. He's also a coward for moving up.
      He's a coward for not fighting Charlo.
      He's a coward for fighting fighters who moved up to MW.
      No matter what he does, GGG is a coward in the eyes of the haters on here.

Comment

Working...
      X