No announcement yet.

Restaurant fined for making black customers pay for meal up front

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    When we saw how they were catering to the white dudes compared to us we decided not to tip them.
    Good for you. Asians are as submissive to whites, as whites are to black dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I was eating at an Asian restaurant with my girl and a brethren downtown Toronto one time and four white dudes came in and ordered a whole bunch of stuff; they went to the aquarium and ordered the biggest lobster. The Asians were so delighted to serve them and kept a close eye on us at all times. After the white dudes finished eating, one by one they stepped outside to smoke, and by the time the last one stepped out, boom! These dudes took off...lol...the old Asian lady was chasing them down street, then her husband followed suit. We sat there laughing the whole time and enjoyed her meal, paid and leave.
      I bet they were chinese, hmong or some other bumass southeast asians. They are usually rude..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I bet they were chinese, hmong or some other bumass southeast asians. They are usually rude..
        Yeah, they were Chinese.

Comment

if its a problem, close up shop and relocate.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Aren't you Korean? Don't you guys open up weave shops and liquor stores in the the hood? And then complain about the blacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Aren't you Korean? Don't you guys open up weave shops and liquor stores in the the hood? And then complain about the blacks?
              hoodlums should be grateful to the asians. think of hood life without them.

but asians should know what theyre getting into.

Comment

Why am I picturing in my head some heavily accented Chinese lady yelling something like. "No food untril you pay upfront like hookah!"

Comment

Working...
                X