Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter: "I'm not worried about SIZE, I'm worried about SPEED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you look at the video? During the face off, he looked shook to me. Am I not allowed to express my own observation? I didn't say he was shook, but that he looked shook.
    You're allowed your opinion and I voiced mine about your observation...where's the problem?

Besides, you were absolutely trying to imply that Khan was shocked based on your expert video analysis.

Comment

Hunter is one of the worst trainers during an actual fight though. He never gives his fighters any actual instructions of what to do in the coming rounds and as the fight is unfolding.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        He didn't blame Angulo for losing. He blamed Angulo for a poor outing because he knew they were looking to pick Angulo and set him up. He told Angulo ahead of time they were gonna pick him so get in the gym. They did exactly what Virgil said they would do. They called the gym to find out if Angulo was putting in work and when they found out he wasn't they scheduled a fight with him with a short camp. Again, he's not blaming Angulo for losing but for the poor showing and not listening to him beforehand. Virgil knows how the game is played and that's evidenced by them doing exactly what he told Angulo they would do.
        hunters gameplan for that fight failed miserably, they were expecting canelo to fade after the 8th round and take over the fight from then, not only canelo was as fresh as the first round, but Angulo was a walking dead already...
        Angulo said that was the gameplan...

Comment

Working...
        X