Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this offensive to americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, there's some reason why they should believe that.

My response would be Israel, as what seems to be the biggest threat to starting a major conflict between two sovereign nations, is their fooking with Iran.

This is over Iran simply wanting to build nuclear reactors, and according to, and approved by, the policy of over 100 nations of the non-aligned movement - they are not doing anythign wrong.

Why cna some countries have nuclear weapons, but other countries can't even work towards nuclear energy goals because of our fear of what mght come with it? Shouldn't we destroy our nukes if we wanted to have the moral hghground to tell others what to do? ANd what about the countres in the non-aligned movement? Does their opinion not matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
      Nah, there's some reason why they should believe that.

My response would be Israel, as what seems to be the biggest threat to starting a major conflict between two sovereign nations, is their fooking with Iran.

This is over Iran simply wanting to build nuclear reactors, and according to, and approved by, the policy of over 100 nations of the non-aligned movement - they are not doing anythign wrong.

Why cna some countries have nuclear weapons, but other countries can't even work towards nuclear energy goals because of our fear of what mght come with it? Shouldn't we destroy our nukes if we wanted to have the moral hghground to tell others what to do? ANd what about the countres in the non-aligned movement? Does their opinion not matter?
      Because they can't be trusted with them. It's a volatile region of the world, tightly bound up with religion, the last thing they need is nuclear capacity.

And no, we shouldn't destroy our nukes because it keeps these rogue states in check. They don't respect the carrot, the only thing they understand is the stick.

It's all very well banging the equality drum, but all nations aren't equal. Some are the equivalent of dangerous criminals and you don't hand criminals weapons.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 12-02-2014, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Because they can't be trusted with them. It's a volatile region of the world, tightly bound up with religion, the last thing they need is nuclear capacity.

And no, we shouldn't destroy our nukes because it keeps these rogue states in check. They don't respect the carrot, the only thing they understand is the stick.

It's all very well banging the equality drum, but all nations aren't equal. Some are the equivalent of dangerous criminals and you don't hand criminals weapons.

I disagree. A sovereign nation should be able to pursue its nuclear goals as it sees fit.

Over 100 nations of the non-aligned movement agree. Do these nations not matter>

Or is it only the 13 or so countries who want to regulate everybody's nuclear energy who can opine on the matter?

Comment

Originally posted by - Riceteous - View Post
          Really Mexico?...really? Smdh

Comment

Also, what has Iran done to be a rogue state lately?

Who have they attacked? Declared war on unfairly? Invaded?

They are a sovereign nation who wants peace, and should be able to pursue their nuclear goals as they see fit. If this includes acquiring a nuclear weapon, they have that right.

Who is it that determines what nation is a "rogue nation"? Who makes these rules up? Oh, the guys who already have nuclear weapons? How convenient.

If a country declares war, or invades their airspace and attacks them for pursuing their nuclear energy goals, the attacking country is the threat to peace, NOT the nation who was attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Really Mexico?...really? Smdh
              LOL that is absolutely hilarious seeing how they flock to our country by the millions, and want to have the right to stay here illegally.

Too much fail, and irony in that.

Comment

is this true, guys?

Comment

I disagree. A sovereign nation should be able to pursue its nuclear goals as it sees fit.

Over 100 nations of the non-aligned movement agree. Do these nations not matter>

Or is it only the 13 or so countries who want to regulate everybody's nuclear energy who can opine on the matter?
                  You're banging the equality drum again. None of that ish matters.

What matters is that nuclear capacity doesn't fall into the wrong hands, it's bad enough that North Korea and Pakistan have nuclear weapons without adding backward Middle Eastern nutters to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    You're banging the equality drum again. None of that ish matters.

What matters is that nuclear capacity doesn't fall into the wrong hands, it's bad enough that North Korea and Pakistan have nuclear weapons without adding backward Middle Eastern nutters to the list.
                    Im not banging the eqaulity drum. I'm banging the common sense drum.

If over 100 nations agree with Iran's nuclear goals, and policy, that shows overwhelming majority of sovereign nations find nothing wrong with their pursuit of nuclear energy.

100 vs 13 or so nations isn't equality - it's common sense.

Questoin - you think Israel and USA have the rght to attack Iran for pursuing nuclear energy, which may, or may not eventually result in a nuclear weapon?

Countries need to mind their own damn business. If Iran does something that is hostile to world peace? It's a different story. But them pursuing nuclear energy is not threatening anybody's peace. You can't be say "Oh, well we need to stop them BEFORE because THEY MIGHT do something..." Lol, well countries change all the tme - in the future, say, France could become a dictatorship with tyrant in charge...
                    Last edited by Rostov Papa; 12-02-2014, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Im not banging the eqaulity drum. I'm banging the common sense drum.

If over 100 nations agree with Iran's nuclear goals, and policy, that shows overwhelming majority of sovereign nations find nothing wrong with their pursuit of nuclear energy.

100 vs 13 or so nations isn't equality - it's common sense.
                      Common sense tells you (or should) that you don't give religious nuts nuclear capacity.

Ahmadinejad: "Death to America", "Israel must die", roared on by cheering crowds.

Give them nuclear weapons...I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                      X