Wealth inequality is a myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    What was ur anti hillary thread about lol

The only way u become an anti trump nowadays is if ur watching the too liberal news CNN
    So uve been liberated

Lol
    I wrote several of them. So was i a Republican then?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Post one link here so ill believe u

Comment

Quit playing Gotcha! and discuss the topic at hand.

The topic is wealth inequality, btw.

Keep up.

Comment

Post one link here so ill believe u
          You posted in one of them

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lol at you thinking a kid from a poor community with rock stupid parents and very little state backing has anywhere near the shot of becoming a doctor or a lawyer as a kid from a rock solid household, mother who is with him full time, resources privately and publicly that will blow the poor kid's out of the water. just LOL. you know nothing about education or how the brain works if you really think that's the case.

you have to be hellishly talented, much much more so than your peers in medical school or law school, to get there from dirt poverty. most people in medical and law school come from an upper middle class background, especially if you look at graduates. that's just a fact, decently well studied. you're less likely to complete medical school and more likely to drop out in year 1-2 if you're low SES, and only about 15% of all students in medical school are actually from low SES backgrounds.

the formation of a lot of the pathways that make a kid bright or talented takes place in years 1-3. ever heard of the thirty million word gap? worth looking into if you are not familiar with it. the idea is that children of low SES are not exposed to the amount of stimuli that children of middle or higher classes of SES, and that it's easily measured in terms of performance after scholastic entry.

so yeah, just work hard and you'll make it, doe.
            Your virtue signaling is embarrassing. Bad parenting and a **** upbringing does not equates to the system being bad.. Who the **** is responsible for these kids, me, the state, or their parents? I'll let you figure that out. Certain kids are born with a leg up some are not, but in the USA a poor impoverished kid in the hood has a better opportunity to succeed that a middle class kid living somewhere in Romania or Albania.

Comment

You posted in one of them
              Post it i wanna see the weight of ur post in there to see where u stand

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                What a simplistic viewpoint. So out of touch and patently false on so many different levels. The average American lives off of credit. Over 40% of Americans make $15/hour or less. 75% of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck. Those are facts.

What happens if you lose that decent paying job to outsourcing or downsizing or a myriad of other reasons, like so many others have? You think becoming a lawyer is a shoe-in? Same with doctor. You think you are guaranteed to make good money being a lawyer or a doctor? You are clueless.
                Yet on here and the rest of the internet everyone's earning 6 figures

Everyone's part of the genetic elite online, with a mensan IQ, 7inch + dink, 6 fig income....

Comment

Post it i wanna see the weight of ur post in there to see where u stand
                  You agreed with me in the post

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that's your opinion, and the opinion of somebody who has never done anything with his life that was worth 20 hours out of a day.

guarantee your doctor did some 20 hour days when he / she was studying for his medical boards. doubt you have a lawyer that wasn't court appointed [], but you bet your ass he put in days like that in law school and to pass the bar!

some people have more drive than you and have more to offer. they'll work 20 hour days when they need to. idiots doe.
                    Oh well in that case I probably did put in 20 hours a few times during school.

And I usually spend 16-17 hours per day every day active. Only 8-10 of that is working for somebody else though.

Comment

I could run down to the ****tiest part of my city, grab 100 people, give them a high paying job and train them, and within one year 10% or less would still be in the position. The others would have quit or been fired.

Comment

Working...
                      X