Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC cop chokes, slams black man in tuxedo to the ground at Waffle House, video shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Not true at all.
    Of course a usual suspect:

http://plsonline.eku.edu/insidelook/...rican-policing

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      lol headline made me laugh but yeah no one is ever gonna stand up for you/your issues but YOU.
      Thats not 100% true. There were white people in the civil right fight & marches.

But yea largely I do believe what you are saying is true cuz people always got a "it can't happen to me" philosophy so tend to operate with that mindset when its 'happening" to others as they look away.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        That doesn't say what you said. Cops did not evolve from Slave patrols. American policing comes from the English who were doing it long before they ever set foot in the Americas.

I know your type holds being victimized by white men in high regard but history does not revolve around your peoples weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          That doesn't say what you said. Cops did not evolve from Slave patrols. American policing comes from the English who were doing it long before they ever set foot in the Americas.
          You didn't even have to go further than the first paragraph

here:

"The birth and development of the American police can be traced to a multitude of historical, legal and political-economic conditions. The institution of slavery and the control of minorities, however, were two of the more formidable historic features of American society shaping early policing. Slave patrols and Night Watches, which later became modern police departments, were both designed to control the behaviors of minorities"

I know your type holds being victimized by white men in high regard but history does not revolve around your peoples weakness.
          As oppose to your slow type who can't even read a paragraph but pull shyt from your a-hole and think you won't be called out on it?

British police force started in 1800s, but became official under the Metropolitan Police Act of 1829. Prior to this it was known as the night watch.

Comment

Working...
          X