No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Vasyl Lomachenko 134.6, Jorge Linares 134.6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Vasyl Lomachenko 134.6, Jorge Linares 134.6

The weights are in, as Jorge Linares and Vasyl Lomachenko are ready for battle on Saturday night at New York's Madison Square Garden. Lomachenko, who captured world titles at featherweight and super featherweight, moves up to 135-pounds in his pursuit to capture a third divisional belt as he challenge Linares for his WBA lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope we get to know their weights as they enter the ring tomorrow night. My guess is that Loma will be giving up 5-10 lbs.

Comment

Forget the weight look at the photo and see the difference in the height and more important the with of the shoulders... Linares is is so much bigger but Loma wI'll win the fight...135 is to high of a weight for him... before it happens I will say to even consider Garcia is absurd.. a guy coming down from around 160+

Comment

"Stacked undercard"

Comment

It seems Linares was wearing high heals yesterday No such height difference as I thought it could be

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            Forget the weight look at the photo and see the difference in the height and more important the with of the shoulders... Linares is is so much bigger but Loma wI'll win the fight...135 is to high of a weight for him... before it happens I will say to even consider Garcia is absurd.. a guy coming down from around 160+
            Why is 135 too high for Loma ??? He walks at 140 normally.

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousGuest View Post
              It seems Linares was wearing high heals yesterday No such height difference as I thought it could be
              Exactly and thats why he looked so much taller.

Comment

I believe 140 is the limit for Loma. Dude is tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Summilux View Post
                  I believe 140 is the limit for Loma. Dude is tiny.
                  Agree. He will settle at 140 and then try to force Crawford to come down to 140 or catchweight of 142-43 for a mega fight in 3 years or so.

Comment

Loma’s biceps were significantly bigger for this fight. We’ll see how it translates to his power. Linares looked his usual self but he’ll have an excuse for his L tomorrow, no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X