Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanyes New Song "Ye vs The People" Tells Black People To Get Off Democrats Plantation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    "The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race!" ~ Malcolm X (2 day before he was assassinated).

I wonder what he thought about Republicans. This part shouldn't have been left out.

"I'm one of the 22 million black victims of the Democrats. One of the 22 million black victims of the Republicans and one of the 22 million black victims of Americanism."

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Minister Malcolms enlightenment is what got him assassinated.
      Enlightenment about the NOI?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Enlightenment about the NOI?
        Yes. When he made his hajj to Mecca and prayed with white, blue eyed Muslims, he realized that F.W. Fard was full of sh it. He denounced the racist ways of NOI, and was killed by them shortly thereafter

Comment

Yes. When he made his hajj to Mecca and prayed with white, blue eyed Muslims, he realized that F.W. Fard was full of sh it. He denounced the racist ways of NOI, and was killed by them shortly thereafter
          You read the book?

He was still wary of White folks but he didn't have big hatred for them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You read the book?

He was still wary of White folks but he didn't have big hatred for them anymore.
            Yes, I did a book report for English on it. After reading it, I never sit with my back to the door in a public place if I can help it. I also tried to take advantage of the prison time I did to educate myself, much like he did. It's hard to believe someone so eloquent was illiterate until adulthood

Comment

Yes, I did a book report for English on it. After reading it, I never sit with my back to the door in a public place if I can help it. I also tried to take advantage of the prison time I did to educate myself, much like he did. It's hard to believe someone so eloquent was illiterate until adulthood
              Red - I started to do that after reading the book called Shane by Jack Schaefer.

What in Malcolm's book made you stop sitting with your back to the door?

Sienna - it was that b*tch of a teacher who told him that he couldn't be a lawyer.

Comment

Working...
              X