Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten biggest cvnts in the lounge right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    MENTION=184747]-jose-[/MENTION] - People give Trump a hard time, but if there's one thing he got right, it's the idea of building a wall to keep this cunt out and making him foot the bill. For the last six years I've had to log on to BoxingScene with a peg on my nose just to try and block out the unholy stench emanating from this daft cunt. A man who made a thread betting his entire point stack on Canelo, and then thanked the paid-off judges that he didn't go broke. If this daft bastard was in a car accident and needed a transfusion, they'd pour bean juice into the cunt.
    Dear CaucasianAmericanBritishWhiteZackMorrisCarrotTop LookingPeople,

just because a person speaks Spanish that doesn't make him Mexican

lol@the bean juice transfusion

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You need to update your Lounge Bullshit of the Week thread more often.
      Where to start these days?

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
        I can’t help that your stupid
        Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Sir Arn is classic!

Truly cannot wait until he replies to the guy that said "your stupid" lol
        Reply to what? You fvggots.

Grammar error on an Internet forum, crucify and kill me now

I’m sorry I don’t proofread and run spellcheck.

Annie is only mad at me because I called him out for being pro Muslim horde refugee immigration and calling trump a racist bigot for not allowing it in US, but then a few months later Annie wants to complain about the rise of UK terror attacks. he got his feelings hurt and wanted to beef. It was entertaining as he can be a witty fellow.

But this beef is so ****ing old anyways, **** even bringer was still posting then instead of his alt like he does now.

I got no problem with Annie, he got his feelings hurt, I don’t care it was like 2 years ago.

You 2 can talk smack all you want, I really don’t give a shyt.

Comment

Comment

I'm glad to hear SSA has no beef with me any more.

I still cry myself to sleep over the thought of him.

Comment

I'll finish us off with entries 6-10, but reveal 'em all just one at a time...

racer59 Sometimes when I rag on posters I check their thread history just to get a sample of what they've created for us to read.

I just clicked on a list of threads made by Racer59, hoping to find some material there to lay into the cunt over.

Instead, I find a series of threads so tedious I honestly started wishing I was watching an Andre Ward highlight reel. A mogadon tablet of a poster, this guy is the John Ruiz of lounge members. In fact, I can feel my eyelids getting heavy just thinking about the cunt tbh.

The only interesting thing Racer59 ever told me was that he hates black people, and once took revenge on a black neighbourhood (neighborhood, Fat Yanks) by walking down the street with his pants down, inviting them to rape him. By the end of the evening he'd been anally raped over 80 times.

"How is that revenge?" I asked him.

"Well," he explained, "I just gave 80 black guys AIDS."

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                I see youre still alive. Hows your herpes phag?
                I don't have herpes, I had gonorrhea you old bastard.

Comment

you must be in a good mood. That John Ruiz analogy is being generous.

Comment

ShoulderRoll Me and ShoulderRoll got off to a bad start, as I think the daft cunt took everything I say seriously (Serious, Fat Yanks).

I remember when I used to get banned - which was every other day, let's be honest - the daft bastard never used to stop posting about it in the Dome. Fascinated by it, he was. In fact, there was more round-the-clock coverage given to my bans than the OJ Trial.

I've just been looking at the cunt's threads to give you a taster, and it's a mix of "have you even eaten bananas on a waffle?" inanity, coupled with some "who would win - Holyfield or an Alligator?" speculations, along with about a hundred threads on why Deontay Wilder has the biggest dick in the sport. (Because ShoulderRoll never stops swinging on it, maybe?) There's also the usual flavour (flavor, Fat Yanks) of exaggeration about what "Brits" think, with threads like "why does every Brit who ever lived say that Lennox Lewis with no arms and legs would beat King Kong in a round?"

But these days we get on, and I like to hear from the lad. As Deontay advised, he's taken to shouting out to the universe and seeing if it will give him what he "axe" for. The only thing he doesn't have to ask the universe is to be the biggest cunt in the world... he's already got that one sewn up.

Comment

Note: be a bigger cvnt in 2018 so I can break the top 10

Comment

Working...
                      X