Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG=Most Complete Offensive Fighter In MW History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ this is annoying....GGG is a beast, yes. Greatest at anything?? Stop it.... you dudes are so needy of a new "greatest" its disgusting....

Comment

Bhop??

Good fight.but GGG has a great jab
      and great body attack. B hop would have to use many tactics..good fight though. Look how much respect hop gave JT.. just saying.look how oscar lasted as long as his pudgy looking a s S did.

Tito vs GGG. That would be fireworks

Comment

You feel this way because of his high% of ko's, so is wilder (who's only had one fight go the distance) the most complete offensive fighter in Heavyweight history?

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          I love how these trolls are always quick to rubbish Hagler, thinking he actually was a weak champ or a limited fighter. Hagler could do everything, he could box and punch with equal ability, and lead with either hand, plus he had a cast iron jaw. Id need to see GGG beat a lot better quality before i would even expect him to be really competitive with Hagler. Hew gets hit pretty easily when he presses forward, against a guy of Haglers calibre that gets you punished.
          Even the guy you have in your avatar. His best work was at higher weights but Toney had a lot of tools

Comment

Originally posted by Dickpunch View Post
            - Highest KO ratio in middleweight championship history.
            Only problem with this is the Triple Duck isn't the Middleweight Champion. He's merely a paper title holder...

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
              Bhop??

Good fight.but GGG has a great jab
              and great body attack. B hop would have to use many tactics..good fight though. Look how much respect hop gave JT.. just saying.look how oscar lasted as long as his pudgy looking a s S did.

Tito vs GGG. That would be fireworks
              LOL.

Hopkins was 40 years old when he fought Taylor. Hopkins in his early 30s would beat the breaks off of the Triple Duck...

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                You feel this way because of his high% of ko's, so is wilder (who's only had one fight go the distance) the most complete offensive fighter in Heavyweight history?

how many title defences has WIlder had?

end of discussion.

Comment

Hagler's less diverse than GGG because he had a weak left hand? Hagler still had more dimensions to his game than GGG. He could fight southpaw or orthodox, he had a great jab, and he could brawl or box.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    Hagler's less diverse than GGG because he had a weak left hand? Hagler still had more dimensions to his game than GGG. He could fight southpaw or orthodox, he had a great jab, and he could brawl or box.

Read my post on GGG vs Nunn. And not only did Hagler have a great jab, he had a very unique punch, called "the power jab"!!! He would KO GGG, man. These idiots have NO idea what they are talking about. I like GGG but I am not stupid. Dude was just struggling with Murray's diverse offense. He had trouble with Murray and was somewhat exposed. I am convinced these guys who think so highly of GGG, are very YOUNG.
                    Last edited by GOD-FR33; 02-28-2015, 02:39 PM. Reason: Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickpunch View Post
                      are you mentally ******ed?

GGG has way more punch variety than Bernard. Show me a KO where Bernard changed a punch midway through the arc.

GGG can through them looping, changing directions or straight with either hand.

More power with loads of volume.
                      And the russian punch as we call it the "Kazakh Special".

Comment

Working...
                      X