Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hart: Ramirez Doesn't Want to Fight Me; Rematch Won't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hart: Ramirez Doesn't Want to Fight Me; Rematch Won't Happen

By Keith Idec - Jesse Hart hopes beating Mike Gavronski on Saturday night leads to his rematch against Gilberto Ramirez. It should, since Hart is the mandatory challenger again for Ramirez's WBO super middleweight title. Hart just doesn't think Ramirez wants to fight him again and suspects his second shot at the WBO's 168-pound title could come against another contender...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well he beat you rather convincingly so it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't want to fight again.

Comment

It was a crap fight first time why he don’t call out anybody else shameful he is not a contender there 4 belts out there

Comment

Another entitiled loud hood rat thinking he deserves a rematch while fighting bums. What's up with this entitlement culture among young black men in America? It's embarrassing. No wonder only 1 USA fighter with a belt above Jr middle.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Well he beat you rather convincingly so it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't want to fight again.
          No he didn't. Aside from the knockdown it was a very close fight.

Comment

Not interested in seeing it either.

Comment

You lost and bring nothing to the table! No rematch !

Comment

I'll take a HARD pass on this rematch.

Comment

Arum is completely unable to do anything meaningful with Ramirez and Hart. Hart will eventually get a rematch because of his ranking but nobody cares about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    Another entitiled loud hood rat thinking he deserves a rematch while fighting bums. What's up with this entitlement culture among young black men in America? It's embarrassing. No wonder only 1 USA fighter with a belt above Jr middle.
                    Its because in America, *****es know u talk a girl wrong she call out assault, rape, battery and you dont even have to do it your going to Jail, now a white man does it they wil discuss and talk about mediation or counselling F**k USA, not a place for decent young black folks

Comment

Working...
                    X