Rumor: Mikey Garcia vs Errol Spence in December on PPV official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Mikey!

Comment

Spence will destroy and slaughter Mickey.

Comment

Maybe it's Pacquiao!

Comment

Mikey likes to talk big, lets see if he is serious. I think Spence will beat him down slow. Mikey won't be able to stand that power to the last bell. Probably a stoppage.

Mikey would be better off against Loma, but I guess he would rather have the shyt beat out of him than be humiliated. At least he would have a chance at unifying 135 and getting closer to undisputed. Especially if Loma can get that strap from Beltran late this year or early next.

I would still like to see Pac vs. Mikey, or Mikey versus winner of D. Garcia/Porter. Spence and Crawford will turn him inside out.

Comment

don't think so. too much size difference. would be stupid to make that fight

Comment

I would rather see him vs Loma than Spence to be honest of course if he beats Easter of course

Comment

I think Spence would break him down and in the end, beat him up.

Comment

As a fan of both fighters I don’t really want to see this fight at all. Spence will get no credit if he wins and Mikey is putting himself in a very stupid position. I guess all the Lomachenko fans can breathe a sigh of relief now though

Comment

Coppinger has said it has been in the works and Rafael said recently in the chat the fight is definitely possible.

I do think it could happen. Bless Mikey's heart for testing greatness, and hope him all the best. Do I think he wins? No, but he is very technical and probably feels he can outbox Spence. The only problem is, he's not dynamic enough in his enough to do so for 12 rounds. Eventually he gets broken down and beat up.

I doubt it is in Dallas. You can't put a fight there during NFL season can you? I guess maybe the week of the Cowboys playing on the road?

Comment

There's no way this is happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X