• Show
Clear All

Andrade would be cool

Comment

Probably another can

Maybe Bundrage rematch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He should find a welterweight or a jmw coming off a 2 year layoff and a loss. That's what the fans wan to see.
        They might do something like that...they did it with Tank so why not with Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I think they both want GGG. But what’s happened is that the roles have reversed a bit and Charlo is now as likely as Jacobs to land that shot (or at least a title), if not more. Both would fight GGG before they fight each other. So I don’t think we’ll see any movement until GGG’s next couple moved are made.
          Yep. Charlo is the hot new thing now and you see Jacobs & Hearn using his name to sell the Jacobs fight.

"We want Charlo next"

"I can make Charlo a big star"

"I'm going to invite Charlo into the ring"

More talk about Charlo during Jacobs fight week than about Jacobs himself

Comment

Jermall Charlo vs Gennady Golovkin should happen next.
            Don't you guys agree?

Comment

If not GGG or Jacobs who is he going to fight next?
              Any guess?

Comment

I'd like to see him fight BJS honestly and if he wins the fight with Golovkin is for a unified championship. Obviously Golovkin will continue chasing the Canelo fight so Charlo vs Golovkin won't happen anytime soon. I think if the BJS we saw against Lemule shows up against Charlo it will be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo
                  How is Haymon running out of nobodies when Charlo actually gave up his belt to go after the biggest and most dangerous fight around the division?

You should ask Sanchez why he's being such a b1tch about Charlo being G's mandatory instead. Smh at you f@gs
                  You people take Sanchez way too seriously.
                  Trainers are a dime a dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Haymon is running out of nobodies for Jermall.
                    Most of the big guns are on HBO, which includes GGG.
                    Haymon fans say PBC fighters have no issue fighting in other networks.
                    Let's see what Haymon can come up with.
                    How is Haymon running out of nobodies when Charlo actually gave up his belt to go after the most dangerous fight around the division?

You should ask Sanchez why he's being such a b1tch about Charlo being G's mandatory instead. Smh at you f@gs

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      You people take Sanchez way too seriously.
                      Trainers are a dime a dozen.
                      Don't kid yourself buddy. G's planning his exit strategy. He's never stepping in the ring with Charlo. Mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X