Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should McWilliams Arroyo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should McWilliams Arroyo fight next?

He earned a shot at being on the co-main on the next Superfly card.... But against who? Would Yafai cost too much?

Dude just beat Cuadras better than Chocolatito and Estrada. Nobody is impressed?

Comment

I am impressed. He looked great. He should take any title fight he can get.

Comment

He's not a name, and there are higher-reward/lower risk fights out there for all the champions.

I don't see Yafai coming over to America for a Superfly card.

I would like to see him fight Ancajas, but I don't see Arum making that fight, even if Arroyo came over to ESPN.

I bet he either fights Cudras again or has to take an even harder fight to get paid.

Comment

he might wanna avenge his bro's loss to ancajas for a title, chance to hit 2 birds with 1 stone

Comment

Palicte? Casimero?

Comment

was gonna say casimero as well but he lost a decision in his last fight vs sultan, cherrypick gone wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Dude just beat Cuadras better than Chocolatito and Estrada. Nobody is impressed?
                And chocolatito beat him from pillar to post in their fight. Not sure what your point is. If chocolatito isn't completely shot he can beat him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                  And chocolatito beat him from pillar to post in their fight. Not sure what your point is. If chocolatito isn't completely shot he can beat him again.
                  Chocolatito beat Cuadras or Arroyo pillar to post?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Chocolatito beat Cuadras or Arroyo pillar to post?
                    Arroyo, it was a clear win for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X